Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Liberator, Standard Issue and Blade review  (Read 9789 times)
Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2016, 06:20:31 PM »

Hey Viv.  I've got nothing further to add... except... that the line is just like you said, the core effect from using a standard silver film MG or HG blade.  I actually like that look with most red and orange blades.  Looks more powerfully contained and sinister to me.  Very Sithy.  Wink

Viv.  You are now at that place where you know as much or more than me !  Tongue

So a point to you my friend and former Minion.  Go now... spread your wings and soar... and more appropriately... create havoc in all galaxies... my last order.  Grin  Cry  Kiss

Thank you.  However, knowing as much or more does not mean that I'm not wrong sometimes, and I have no problem, and usually prefer it, if someone would correct me when I am.  Wink  I'm sure you, and the rest of the forum, won't let me down on that  Wink Grin

And now, to keep this on topic, some pictures:

From top to bottom:
Dark Liberator, Obsidian v4, Hot Pink
Dark Standard Issue, Obsidian v3, Blazing Red
Liberator, Stunt, Blazing Red
Dark Standard Issue, Stunt, Fire Orange

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 02:11:55 PM »

Its funny how lots seems to be to necro post on here but no one seems to really care unless its a super super old one Tongue Am I right though?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 04:54:14 PM »

Hi Zren.  Some necro posts like this one contains good valuable information that is currently pertinent and well worth revisiting.. and then adding on to the topic and discussion.  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: