Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Denny's  (Read 1762 times)
Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« on: April 02, 2018, 02:45:07 AM »

So my mother is a general manager at a Denny's and they have a deal with Disney to carry Star Wars cups and trading cards made by Topps.
My mother and all her employees were told to bring something Star Wars related to work. So my mom has thrown together a Jedi outfit (Using my Gi as the base) and I let her borrow my Arctic blue Aeon V4. I get all the cups and cards before anyone else. Win! Smiley

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 09:55:51 AM »

So my mother is a general manager at a Denny's and they have a deal with Disney to carry Star Wars cups and trading cards made by Topps.
My mother and all her employees were told to bring something Star Wars related to work. So my mom has thrown together a Jedi outfit (Using my Gi as the base) and I let her borrow my Arctic blue Aeon V4. I get all the cups and cards before anyone else. Win! Smiley

Cool. I haven't had Denny's in close to a year. Now, I am hungry. lol.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 01:26:20 PM »

Cool. I haven't had Denny's in close to a year. Now, I am hungry. lol.

Call ahead, tell them I sent you and have it delivered to the roof. You can use your grappling hook to get at it. The BatMike should never have to stop and pay for a grand slam!!! Smiley

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 04:12:45 PM »

Hi.  I really like Denny's after driving past for years.  Make really good breakfasts.  As a matter of a fact a co-worker and I are going there for a late lunch-early supper after our shift ends.  Hope the Canadian restaurants have this SW promotion going on as well... but not likely.  Smiley

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 04:32:12 PM »

You don't go to Denny's. You just end up there.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 08:59:47 PM »

Hi.  I really like Denny's after driving past for years.  Make really good breakfasts.  As a matter of a fact a co-worker and I are going there for a late lunch-early supper after our shift ends.  Hope the Canadian restaurants have this SW promotion going on as well... but not likely.  Smiley

If you want the cups and cards, I would gladly send them to you. PM me. I have no real need for them. I just thought it was super cool that my mother was Forced (see what I did there) to get into the Star Wars spirit. She is also a huge fan by the way. I didn't see episode IV when I was less than a year old for no reason. Give it up up for MOMS!!!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 01:23:57 AM »

Thanks for your kind offer... but I am giving away some SW related items to co-workers and friends as have no room for more stuff.  The promo here is I think some Loony Tunes characters.  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: