Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Indy Comic Con 2018 (Very Pic Heavy)  (Read 24930 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2018, 05:52:42 PM »

The Hera was way better. Unfortunately I haven't seen any pics of the Rebel Legion either.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2018, 11:12:10 PM »

The Hera was way better. Unfortunately I haven't seen any pics of the Rebel Legion either.

what? outclassed again by the Council?  Cheesy

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2018, 12:25:05 PM »

what? outclassed again by the Council?  Cheesy
This is why you push for Sith enrollment. We are very sneaky.

Also kicking myself. After recounting my adventures to my apprentice last night, I was instantly furious by my lack of foresight. I knew that Nolan North was going to be at the con, and never once did it occur to me to even consider having him sign my Deadpool video game. He was sort of a big deal considering that Pool and the voices in his head literally never shut up throughout the entire game, and he does all 3.

Stupid, stupid, STUPID! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2018, 01:36:32 PM »

AWESOME pics guys!  Btw, I have to ask this, is your costume thematically inspired by Darth Revan?  I can't help but notice a few design elements that are reminiscent, although the overall look is very unique (and badass).

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2018, 02:17:36 PM »

AWESOME pics guys!  Btw, I have to ask this, is your costume thematically inspired by Darth Revan?  I can't help but notice a few design elements that are reminiscent, although the overall look is very unique (and badass).
I'm guessing that is directed at me. Yeah Revan was on of my inspirations, I also drew elements from Master Luminara Unduli and Vindican. The mask was a new addition to the costume but it was a loaner... Might need to get one  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2018, 04:59:33 PM »

I'm guessing that is directed at me. Yeah Revan was on of my inspirations, I also drew elements from Master Luminara Unduli and Vindican. The mask was a new addition to the costume but it was a loaner... Might need to get one  Grin

It looks awesome!  Nice work there, I'll let you know if I stumble upon any masks that might interest you.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2018, 05:00:47 PM »

It looks awesome!  Nice work there, I'll let you know if I stumble upon any masks that might interest you.
Depending on how soon I can afford my upgrade, she was going to tinker with that one.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2018, 05:07:29 PM »

Thanks!

Depending on how soon I can afford my upgrade, she was going to tinker with that one.
You just keep feeding my need to tinker. Oh the things I can do to that mask

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2018, 05:27:54 PM »

You just keep feeding my need to tinker. Oh the things I can do to that mask
We have a mutually advantageous relationship. I feed you're need to tinker, and you hook me up with cool stuff.

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2018, 07:16:41 PM »

found the characters you missed. lol recruited one for you.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2018, 07:37:25 PM »

Thanks for the pics. Look like this Khan was a lot of fun.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2018, 07:59:38 PM »

Thanks for the pics. Look like this Khan was a lot of fun.

Cumberbatch or Montalbán Wink

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2018, 08:22:06 PM »

found the characters you missed. lol recruited one for you.
Also considering that their all Disney canon, I wouldn't say we really missed them. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2018, 08:29:41 PM »

Also considering that their all Disney canon, I wouldn't say we really missed them. Wink

right, but no clear shots of them either.

who's scruffy looking?

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2018, 08:31:49 PM »

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: