Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Dorinian  (Read 234662 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: April 06, 2018, 03:18:08 AM »

The Ultrasabers Dorinian is class exemplified. From top to bottom, this saber packs in fan-favorite features that we've only ever dabbled in before, giving fine detail to its evident power.

The hilt of the Dorinian features a ribbed grip that rests just below a choke point in its emitter, making it extremely comfortable for single or double handed wielding. The MHS Compatible grooved emitter crowns the Dorinian with a shallow machined horizontal pattern.

Two familiar buttons line the front of the saber's body below its switch, while jeweled screws decorate the back of the saber. Simple matching machined detailing on the left and right of the hilt give the Dorinian a simple flair not seen on many sabers in the Ultrasabers arsenal.

Finally, the pommel. The Dorinian features a one of a kind, all-new pointed style pommel that really sets this design off and is sure to make it a spectacle in any collection. We're thrilled to add it to the UltraSabers arsenal. And yes, it is absolutely MHS Compatible.

The pointed pommel and grooved emitter put this hilt model in a class of it's own. This is yet another classic design that has been highly requested and we are extremely excited to bring it you with a combination of fashion, style, durability, and versatility only available on an Ultrasaber.

As always, this saber is built with high quality aircraft aluminum meaning it will stand up to rigorous use time and time again. The Dorinian comes completely assembled and ready to go. The emitter and pommel are both removable and are both MHS (Modular Hilt System) Compatible, meaning they are removable and interchangeable with other MHS parts.

Both Standard Setup and Li-Ion Setup work perfectly for a Dorinian with No Sound. However, Li-Ion Setup is mandatory in order to add sound or the Emerald driver to this saber.  

Dorinian
Dark Dorinian
Crimson Dorinian
Azure Dorinian

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQdIbWRPTh8&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQdIbWRPTh8&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 04:12:01 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 04:06:58 AM »

That pommel is awesome!  Shocked  I love that US is adding some more colored anodized sabers to their arsenal (especially blue)!  Wink

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 04:08:28 AM »

I was hoping you guys would come out with one of this style. And you haven't disappointing. Absolutely phenomenal job US. I feel like this one is needed in all four colors, just because they look so great. Cheesy

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 04:47:16 AM »

Ok, this is really nice.  Thinking I need one,  but which one? I like the silver and thw blue ones most. Of course I could see myself getting 1 of each. What do you guys think?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Jaraxus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 04:52:21 AM »

Argh! I finally broke down and ordered an Obsidian v4 saber today now that the Consular became available again.....and less than 12 hours later you come out with one based on my favorite lightside user....this is so how my spring has been going so far. Oh well, off to shovel the snow again so I can go to work and save for my next awesomely designed saber.

nathanielreykun
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 40

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 05:27:10 AM »

YESSSSSS PLO'S BROS

Dark Apprentice V4 Stunt
Initiate V3/Mantis Combo Stunt
Aeon V2 Stunt
Reaper Obsidian Lite
Sentinel LE V4 Obsidian V4QR CouplerApprentice LE V4 Obsidian V4
Modified Mantis CE Custom Obsidian V4

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 05:40:57 AM »

I'm glad to see that they are selling the pommel by itself, they need to sell more parts. Would go great with some ideas I already have.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 05:52:17 AM »

YESSSSSS PLO'S BROS

looks closer to Luminara's but they are close resembling each other's

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 05:59:02 AM »

looks closer to Luminara's but they are close resembling each other's

Plo Koon's race is Kel Dor, they are from the planet Dorin. If you used Earth naming techniques, he would be a Dorinite, or Dorinian. Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 06:15:07 AM »

GORGEOUS!!  Home run guys. Cheesy

On my list...  Roll Eyes

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 06:24:03 AM »

Oh...muh guh.......
<<slides bib under chin

No points, just fist bumps baby!

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 06:32:31 AM »

I'm in love, thank you Ultra Sabers for another beautiful saber. Now all I need is more cash to buy it.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Blacktooth25
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -92

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 06:37:43 AM »

This is sick! Glad to see new hilts rolling out!

Current Sabers:
Manticore (Diamond)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Obs Lt) Consular Green
Dark Initiate LE V4 (Obs Lt) Blazing Red
Dark War Glaive (Stunt) Guardian Blue

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 427

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2018, 06:46:44 AM »

Awesome...This reminds me a lot of my Archon 2.1  (the silver with the black banding.) So great this is MHS compatible, i can see some really awesome combinations coming up with that pommel, and Emitter on difference bodies, and that body with some different pommel/emitters.  And the colours!! the Colours!!!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2018, 07:48:54 AM »

Holy cow Shocked

Want! I think I just found my next purchase...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: