Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Dorinian  (Read 235331 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2018, 07:06:33 AM »

So is the azure version of the Dorinian pommel not available for separate purchase?  I only see the silver one available on the website...

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2018, 09:28:12 AM »

So is the azure version of the Dorinian pommel not available for separate purchase?  I only see the silver one available on the website...

..and the black one.  The crimson or azure ones don't seem to be though...

...and no emitters at all. 

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2018, 04:38:10 PM »

Silver and Dark are available, just not Azure or Crimson. Too bad too Tongue I probably would've gone for the Azure pommel but its cool. I like that we have more colored hilt choices now either way =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

CurtCole
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2018, 05:25:32 AM »

I got the chance to hold this in my hands this weekend at Dallas FanExpo and it is brilliant. The pommel is a work of art and I love the emitter. I would recommend a light glove for spinning if your normal choke point is very close to the emitter. But yeah, so beautiful and excited to see that it wasn’t bulky. Was hoping they’d sell the pommel separately but they don’t do that at shows so rolled the dice on a mystery box. Smiley

XEVRYNN
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2018, 05:44:20 AM »

The Ultrasabers Dorinian is class exemplified. From top to bottom, this saber packs in fan-favorite features that we've only ever dabbled in before, giving fine detail to its evident power.

The hilt of the Dorinian features a ribbed grip that rests just below a choke point in its emitter, making it extremely comfortable for single or double handed wielding. The MHS Compatible grooved emitter crowns the Dorinian with a shallow machined horizontal pattern.

Two familiar buttons line the front of the saber's body below its switch, while jeweled screws decorate the back of the saber. Simple matching machined detailing on the left and right of the hilt give the Dorinian a simple flair not seen on many sabers in the Ultrasabers arsenal.

Finally, the pommel. The Dorinian features a one of a kind, all-new pointed style pommel that really sets this design off and is sure to make it a spectacle in any collection. We're thrilled to add it to the UltraSabers arsenal. And yes, it is absolutely MHS Compatible.

The pointed pommel and grooved emitter put this hilt model in a class of it's own. This is yet another classic design that has been highly requested and we are extremely excited to bring it you with a combination of fashion, style, durability, and versatility only available on an Ultrasaber.

As always, this saber is built with high quality aircraft aluminum meaning it will stand up to rigorous use time and time again. The Dorinian comes completely assembled and ready to go. The emitter and pommel are both removable and are both MHS (Modular Hilt System) Compatible, meaning they are removable and interchangeable with other MHS parts.

Both Standard Setup and Li-Ion Setup work perfectly for a Dorinian with No Sound. However, Li-Ion Setup is mandatory in order to add sound or the Emerald driver to this saber. 

Dorinian
Dark Dorinian
Crimson Dorinian
Azure Dorinian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQdIbWRPTh8&feature=youtu.be

Man i want one in the silver  then pair it with a menace emitter and a couple .75" male/female extensioms from tcss. Maybe a graflex or mpss style clamp too... think it would look sick

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2018, 07:15:50 AM »

So, when is the next Ultrasabers sale?  Grin

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2018, 09:34:03 PM »

I'll be willing to pay full price when I go to get my Dark Dorinian saber Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2018, 12:43:58 AM »

I at least have to wait a couple of paydays.
Uncle Sam hit me for a saber worth of tax this year

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2018, 01:21:32 PM »

Where's my CE? Tongue

Good looking saber.  I can’t wait t start seeing some of the unique combos people come up with for the new mhs parts!  I think a menace emitter with that new pommel might be very cool.
Going off of this....

Since it will take me too long to realize (and I want to see it happen) here is a freebie Logos inovation:

Dark Dorinian with Dark Menace emitter. Crimson underlay and highlights would be even better, but let's work with what we have. Wink And of course, shiny red blade. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2018, 02:45:34 PM »

Dark Dorinian with Dark Menace emitter. Crimson underlay and highlights would be even better, but let's work with what we have. Wink And of course, shiny red blade. Grin
Oh, sweet idea Wink !
*Off to look at pics and start dreaming*

Hmm, Overlord body with Menace emitter and Dorinian pommel...

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2018, 04:02:39 PM »

Oh, sweet idea Wink !
*Off to look at pics and start dreaming*

Hmm, Overlord body with Menace emitter and Dorinian pommel...
Oooh, 'nother idea:

Dorinian pommel, Menace emitter, EH body. Shocked

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2018, 04:10:58 PM »

Oooh, 'nother idea:

*Swoons* This must be. THIS MUST BE NOW.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2018, 07:11:16 PM »

I wonder how those pommels would look on a Menace of the same color.

Yarginshnarg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2018, 07:46:17 PM »

Ooooh it’s the “basic Jedi saber” we see in episode 2 that all those in the colessium seem to have. Mmm, gotta save up for that silver one.

Aeon LE V2 GB
The Guardian CG
Dark Initiate SY

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2018, 08:03:22 PM »

Oooh, 'nother idea:

With black screws, right? Hmm, the more I think about it, the more I'm intrigued Wink ...

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: