Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: $75 Mystery Saber  (Read 3268 times)
Redneckdevil
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: April 06, 2018, 10:14:19 AM »

So after my $200 mystery saber i thought id give the $75 one a shot and it turned up today , i got a Aeon LE v2 with AV with orange light, My only issue and i dont know if its an actual issue is the av switch when pressed dosent sit flush like on my other saber ( https://ibb.co/ix4gnH ) so if anyone can let me know if thats how its mean t to sit when on it would be a huge help.

Redneckdevil
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 10:29:49 AM »

Shouldnt this of been moved to Ultra Sabers General rather than just general as its part review part question?

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 10:45:34 AM »

Your sound saber has a momentary switch,  each press turns the saber on/off or activates the lockup sound but the button stays on the up position.

On a stunt saber it uses a latching switch. It just turns the saber on and off and locks in the up position (off) or down position (on).

Although on the outside they are both AV switches and look the same, they are very different in how they operate.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Redneckdevil
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 11:03:47 AM »

Your sound saber has a momentary switch,  each press turns the saber on/off or activates the lockup sound but the button stays on the up position.

On a stunt saber it uses a latching switch. It just turns the saber on and off and locks in the up position (off) or down position (on).

Although on the outside they are both AV switches and look the same, they are very different in how they operate.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ahh cheers buddy ,I had a feeling it was meant to be that way.now if only the led would stop sliding to the end of the hilt when there no blade in it haha.

Force Metal
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 89

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 12:24:43 PM »

Just screw the blade retention screw in far enough to stop the led from sliding around

Can I tempt you, come with me
Be 'devil may care', fulfill your dream
If I said I'd take you there
Would you go, would you be scared

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: