Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 3014 times)
Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« on: April 08, 2018, 08:42:10 PM »

Hello! Glad to be a member here, don't own any sabers yet. Life long SW fan since 1977

There is no light side, there is no dark side. There is only the force. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. One paralyzed by fear of emotion, and one ruled and destroyed by it.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 08:46:52 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Lord V.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 09:02:34 PM »

Hello Lord V, Welcome to The Forum.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 09:52:22 PM »

Welcome to the forum

So, Light side or the Right side?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 01:04:33 AM »

Welcome to the forum

So, Light side or the Right side?

There is no light side, there is no dark side. There is only the force. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. One paralyzed by fear of emotion, and one ruled and destroyed by it.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 01:28:47 AM »

So an agent 0?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 02:10:25 AM »

Lady Kath,

I see both sides, but don't feel either is the true path. To walk in just the light or just the dark is to ignore half of the force, and to live with half of your potential shut off.

I started as a Jedi, advanced the rank of Jedi Knight and left due to becoming disillusioned with the lack of action by the Jedi. The Jedi are a lazy clan of dogmatic hypocrites, who live in fear of their own emotions, which in itself a mark of the dark side. They are so absorbed in thinking about how to act, they do not act at all.

I left the Sith because I found them to be bullies, consumed by anger, hate, fear, or the lust for power. They also do not advance their beliefs, they are so consumed with selfishness that Darth Bane had to save them with the rule of two, because they couldnt get along and work together to advance the Sith beliefs and their way of life. They were too foolish to stop killing each other and work together.

I left and joined the Monks of Bic, a small clan of warriors who focus on the whole of being. They are not force users generally, although some of their members have been. They taught me there is nothing wrong with anger, or hate, or love, or ambition. Its whether you allow them to consume you. You must master the emotion, not allow it to master you. These Monks were masters of martial arts and skills with fighting weapons, living a life of contemplation and training. I became a Bladepriest of Bic, which is the highest rank of sword fighting, this directly applied to my lightsaber abilities. A Bladepriest is a sort of police or security officer, we use our skills to protect our society, to stand against our enemies. We will kill without hesitation if needed, but we do not seek to oppress others.

(Do not let the name fool you, we are a modern society and use blasters and  modern tech, but the Order has existed for centuries and still teaches the old ways as well. As a lightsaber user, I was very interested in the skills they taught with blades)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 03:10:58 AM »

I see your view.
Very grey, but very valid

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2018, 05:32:04 AM »

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 11:24:39 AM »

Hello Lord Vaalic, welcome to the forums. Do you your eye on any particular saber.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 603

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 08:50:53 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums; Glad to have you with us. Point of view well taken, Neutral it is. MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel;
Ordered: Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2018, 11:22:59 PM »

Welcome. Sounds like you have an interesting character. There are quite a few stories being written over in the Fan Fiction section of the Forum. Many about the Gray Jedi (or rather, people who are neither Sith nor Jedi). Feel free to check them out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We do ask that you first try using the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) to make sure the questions hasn't already been answered, but if you can't find what you need, ask away. Someone will quickly come along and help out.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2018, 01:12:52 AM »

welcome to the forums. I see the way of the Bendu calls you.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2018, 02:41:05 AM »

Hello Lord Vaalic, welcome to the forums. Do you your eye on any particular saber.

Gedda, looking at the Initiate LE V4, the Aeon LE V4, and the Raven

The orange blade interests me, in the game KOTOR I loved the way the orange crystal looked, but I also like the other colors as well.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2018, 05:20:07 AM »

Gedda, looking at the Initiate LE V4, the Aeon LE V4, and the Raven

The orange blade interests me, in the game KOTOR I loved the way the orange crystal looked, but I also like the other colors as well.

I have a Dominix V4 (black version of an Aeon) in Tri-cree Fire Orange. I highly recommend it. Aeon LE V4 would probably look even better With FO. Have fun and Welcome. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: