Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: H.I.S. FILMS INTRODUCTION!!!!  (Read 2197 times)
HIS_FILMS
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 8

I'm Not Who You Think I Am

« on: April 09, 2018, 12:48:37 PM »

Hello humans!!!

My name is Isiah, I am the "leader" of H.I.S. FILMS, we are a very small YouTube channel at the moment, but hopefully will be growing a lot more this year Wink Last year we entered the annual LCC Lightsaber Choreography Contest 2017, and we had a BLAST, unfortunately we did not have the money to purchase lightsabers from this site, nor did it cross our minds, but this year will be different!!!! We plan on entering again this year but making it a WHOLE lot better with the help of Ultra Sabers!!! I have ten actors with a total of 12 sabers!! 1 double blade and the rest single bladed sabers of various types, some of these I probably will be making on my own, because it's going to get expensive (and I really don't have money  Sad  but the majority will be from here! (either specific ones or from the $75 mystery box) We have already purchased one specific one Wink ( the Aeon LE v4 ) and I plan on doing a review video, and hopefully get some points (even though I still don't know how the points really work) but we are all very excited and can't wait to use them!!

Thanks
Isiah

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 01:37:46 PM »

Welcome to the forum

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 02:25:35 PM »

Welcome to the forums.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 06:16:53 PM »

Welcome, hope you are able to acquire the Ultra Sabers you need. Sounds like your group has a lot of fun; I'll have to check out your YouTube videos

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 06:41:04 PM »

Hey, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to videos and pictures of your group.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 06:59:54 PM »

Hey there HIS_FILMS,

Welcome to the forum. Smiley

That certainly does sound fun.

Ok, really?  No one explained force points?  Serious?  Tongue

Points can be awarded to anyone you choose, and for pretty much any reason.  They have no meaning or value.  More just a "like" or appreciation thing.

I typically award them for a cool pic, good info or advice, or for making me laugh.  

Knowing a user's preference  isn't too tough - either it'll be blatantly obvious, their avatar pic or handle will give it away, or you can just ask...lol

Please don't go backwards on somebody though (for example - if they post something you find annoying, don't give a Darksider a Lightside point or vise-versa). Smiley

So, +1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

HIS_FILMS
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 08:40:59 PM »

Thank you all for your warm welcome!!!  What I meant by points was the rewards points  Wink But I found the post that talks about them, and when our first lightsaber comes, do a  review video, and get some points! And hopefully some extra ones Wink We will not start filming till September, but will post pictures of practicing our choreography sometime sooner than September Wink Thanks all!!

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 08:59:54 PM »

Welcome to the forum, sounds like some big plans. How it all works out well and be sure and share with the forum the results.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2018, 09:26:32 PM »

Thank you all for your warm welcome!!!  What I meant by points was the rewards points  Wink But I found the post that talks about them, and when our first lightsaber comes, do a  review video, and get some points! And hopefully some extra ones Wink We will not start filming till September, but will post pictures of practicing our choreography sometime sooner than September Wink Thanks all!!

Oh HAHA!  Well, there ya go. Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 10:51:56 PM »

Welcome. I look forward to seeing your work.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 11:27:50 PM »

Welcome. I am certainly no expert on the Rewards Points system, but from what I understand, for ever dollar you spend, you get 1 point. You can then trade in 20 points for 1 dollar off your next purchase. So say you buy a 400$ saber, you will get 400 points, that you can then redeem to get 20$ off you next purchase. I believe that is how they work anyways. I think they explain it somewhere, maybe in the FAQ section on the main site, or maybe somewhere on here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We do ask that you first try using the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) to make sure the questions hasn't already been answered, but if you can't find what you need, ask away. Someone will quickly come along and help out.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2018, 12:24:58 AM »

Welcome to the forum

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2018, 01:14:33 AM »

welcome to the addiction. so where you filming at?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

HIS_FILMS
Force Sensitive

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2018, 05:19:47 PM »

Thank you all for your kindness!!

Taegin Roan, thanks for explaining! Yea I saw the forum post and what you said is true  Wink thanks!

bigBear, We are filming in Virginia! Because that is where I live!!  Cheesy

thanks you all!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2018, 06:24:22 PM »

Welcome! We love to see films made with passion - all the more so if they're cool and well made!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. You've made a good choice to buy from Ultrasabers; They'll take a beating, no question!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: