Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle Extravaganza ends 05/03/2018  (Read 82518 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: April 13, 2018, 04:30:50 AM »

This Spring we are combining our awesome raffle with a ton of our awesome sales.  First of all we are giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers, however this time we are giving away 105 sabers!!!.  But we didn't just stop at a ridiculous number of prizes.  We are also giving 10% off ALL SABERS, Free Shipping, Free Initiates, Free Mystery Boxes, and an assortment of other free goodies with orders.  Don't miss out on all these great promotions and a chance to win one of the 105 prizes in the Winter Raffle.    

Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Thursday, May 3rd, 2018.  

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between April 13th, 2018 and May 3rd, 2018.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SpringRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 105 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 105?  Yes, ONE HUNDRED FIVE!!! this is not a typo people this is real, giving away ONE HUNDRED FIVE free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any two Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [twelve winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twenty winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty eight winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [forty one winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • 10% off ALL SABERS.  Enter the coupon code "10ALLSABERS" Excludes Mystery Box Sabers
  • Free Shipping for Orders $250 or more.  Contiguous United States Only.
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $350 or more.  Enter the coupon code "350Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Shirt"
  • Free ERGO Ultraspinner for Orders $550 or more.  Enter the coupon code "550Spinner"
  • Free Initiate Saber for Orders $650 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate"
  • Free Mystery Box Saber for Orders $1000 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox"

We are giving a free Initiate saber with every order over $650.  Just place an order over $650 and enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeInitiate" if your order is over $650.  This SWEET deal in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Initiate per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Initiates. (Free Initiates are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 24" Initiate blade attached)

We are giving a free Mystery Box saber with every order over $1000.  Just place an order over $1000 and enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeMysteryBox" if your order is over $1000.  This AMAZING deal is in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Mystery Box Saber per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Mystery Boxes. (Free Mystery Boxes are of the $75 and $200 variety selected at random, with the majority obviously being from the $75 selections, with electronics installed and 36" Full Size blade included).  Check out the dozens and dozens of threads on the forums for ideas of what you could possible get in your Free Mystery Box.

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on May 4th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 105 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW DORINIAN!!!  NEW FULCRUM!!! NEW LOST GRAY!!! NEW EMPERORS HAND!!! NEW BROOD GUARD!!! NEW ELECTRUM WIND!!!  RENEGADE!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Check out the ERGO Ultraspinner here: https://squareup.com/store/ultraspinners/item/ergo-aluminum you can request Silver, Red, Blue, or Black finish in the comments field of your order.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXznWzpTP4Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXznWzpTP4Q</a>

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 05:40:55 AM »

Can I get a HELL YEAH!!

I need to get in on this.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 06:53:13 AM »

I won't be able to get in on this one, but I just want to say once again, you guys are awesome. You don't have to do this, but you want to. I have no idea if you actually make a profit off of these or not, but still you do them. Thanks for constantly being so awesome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 06:59:25 AM »

Ultrasabers you guys are legends! Now all I need is some money to buy a saber.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Sportschule-Wales
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 07:24:03 AM »

Ultrasabers is great, I will take part on this great raffle.
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Question: can I use these coupon codes in combination with my reward points?

Sportschule-Wales www.sportschule-wales.de
Filipino Stick Fighting, Modern Arnis, Kung Fu

JarkaRuus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -20

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 10:13:44 AM »

I love it! Time to get my dual wield on!!!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 11:01:03 AM »

Awesome. I really want in. Let us see where the Force guides me.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 11:03:48 AM »

WOOHOO!!

A raffle + a sale.

Awesomeness.  Cool

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 12:43:51 PM »

Free shipping and a 10% sale is a pretty big, and during a raffle.  Woot!  Good luck guys, would be awesome to see someone score a Dorinian  Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Sportschule-Wales
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 01:33:10 PM »

oops I did it again Smiley 
I will take part at the raffle with my order of 12 perfect and great mysterybox sabers!
After more than 50 sabers totaly I can say:
Ultrasabers are the best!

Sportschule-Wales www.sportschule-wales.de
Filipino Stick Fighting, Modern Arnis, Kung Fu

Nijtram
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 03:04:54 PM »

Announcement of the winners on May 4th?
Great Star Wars insider joke  Grin Grin

Dark Sentinel (LE v4, stunt saber) - Consular Green
Raven (SS pommel, FoC Silver, Obsidian v4) - Violett Amethyst

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 03:20:15 PM »

Ugh I want to enter at least one once in my life x.x Gotta pass this one up too. Maybe the summer raffle if I'm lucky. If I were to ever win the grand prize the 2nd saber would go to my brother for sure Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Carde
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -20

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 04:00:03 PM »

I am in!  Cant WAIT to get the results!  Is there some sort of code to put in for the free shipping?  Cause it charged me for shipping...

Warm regards,

Carde
Darkside Points Please.

Electrum Wind [FO] Premium Sound, Dark Sentinel V4 LE
 lite sound, Sentinel V4 [GB] lite sound, Scorpion [GB] lite sound, Initiate V2 [CG], Aeon V3
, Aeon V3 [CG], Aeon LE V3 [FO], Dominix V4 [AS], Dominix LE V4 [AS], Sentinel LE V4 [AS], Aeon V3 [AS]

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2018, 04:39:19 PM »

Probably just put in the 10offsabers code, only thing I can think of Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2018, 04:55:56 PM »

AWESOME!  Thank you for this.  I'm doing my happy saber dance

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: