Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle Extravaganza ends 05/03/2018  (Read 82630 times)
Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2018, 03:22:14 PM »

WOW I got my order today - and it was sent incredible fast, just 6 days to europe!

Here are my 12 mysteryboxes with a additional free mysterybox and the free initiate saber:

What a great great raffle!

AMAZING haul!  I love the Chosen One and with sound/Emerald driver??? Nice!

Lucas Satarrow
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2018, 05:05:05 PM »

So I've entered a raffle before, but I would like to have this bit of information cleared up. Does the $250 you need to spend for an entry have to be before shipping? Also if I were to get the 10% off plus redeeming my points and the price dropped below $250, would it still count as valid for an entry? I wanted to purchase a few sabres and enter the raffle, but I'm on a bit of a budget and I live in Canada so I can't get free shipping and have to add the conversion to Canadian dollars to the total. If you can answer this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2018, 05:12:53 PM »

awesome deal!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2018, 06:08:40 PM »

So I've entered a raffle before, but I would like to have this bit of information cleared up. Does the $250 you need to spend for an entry have to be before shipping? Also if I were to get the 10% off plus redeeming my points and the price dropped below $250, would it still count as valid for an entry? I wanted to purchase a few sabres and enter the raffle, but I'm on a bit of a budget and I live in Canada so I can't get free shipping and have to add the conversion to Canadian dollars to the total. If you can answer this, it would be greatly appreciated.

AFAIK, yes, the 250$ has to be before shipping. Also, the 250$ has to be after any coupons, rewards points, etc. So no, if you were to get the 10% off and redeem rewards points, dropping the total cost of the saber down below 250$, you would not be valid for an entry. Hope this helps.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Daxton808
Force Sensitive

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2018, 06:37:02 PM »

I created a forum profile SPECIFICALLY for this raffle.  I've been eyeing one of these sabers since Alamo City ComicCon a few years ago.

After 20 years of military active duty, I am finally buying the saber of my dreams, with the best of the best sound and electronics.

The Force is with Ultra-Sabers!!!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2018, 06:39:04 PM »

Hey daxton, which saber are you getting?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Lucas Satarrow
Force Sensitive

« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2018, 07:11:52 PM »

AFAIK, yes, the 250$ has to be before shipping. Also, the 250$ has to be after any coupons, rewards points, etc. So no, if you were to get the 10% off and redeem rewards points, dropping the total cost of the saber down below 250$, you would not be valid for an entry. Hope this helps.

Ok thanks. I could of turned $250 to less than $200 with my reward points, but its $252 with just the 10% so I guess I still get to save a bit.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2018, 01:05:02 AM »

Very nice. Customer service saw my posts here and had already edited my order info so I now have a chance with the Spring Raffle.

US keeps proving they're the best lightsaber makers and the most helpful and knowledgeable customer service reps. Kudos.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2018, 01:58:17 AM »

Cool to see all those sabers lined up next to each other like that Sports!  And congrats on the Chosen One with Emerald and sound, that is beyond awesome!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Sportschule-Wales
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2018, 06:08:25 AM »

Cool to see all those sabers lined up next to each other like that Sports!  And congrats on the Chosen One with Emerald and sound, that is beyond awesome!

thanks, I am looking forward to my next lightsaber classes. Now I am ready for up to 40 participants.

AMAZING haul!  I love the Chosen One and with sound/Emerald driver??? Nice!

Yes with sound and Emerld driver - thats pretty nice :-)

Sportschule-Wales www.sportschule-wales.de
Filipino Stick Fighting, Modern Arnis, Kung Fu

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2018, 03:47:04 PM »

My saber is supposed to arrive today.  For the first time in a while I will know exactly what is in the box.  Dorianian with light sound and a senitial yellow blade. I’m

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Hussar
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2018, 06:18:52 PM »

My order arrived on Tuesday. The kids were so happy. The first was my Dark Initate V4 (diamond saber). The next 3 were 200$ mystery boxes. And the last two were the free sabers based on the current promo.

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2018, 08:31:36 PM »

My order arrived on Tuesday. The kids were so happy. The first was my Dark Initate V4 (diamond saber). The next 3 were 200$ mystery boxes. And the last two were the free sabers based on the current promo.

BEAUTIFUL!  Great set of hilts

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2018, 12:38:27 AM »

Very nice instant armory there Hussar!

Going to enter the raffle probably next weekend myself, can't wait!!!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Deicidal
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2018, 01:23:35 AM »

Thanks Ultrasabers for another raffle. Going to work hard to save up for a Dorinian before the raffle ends.
Hope I can make it happen!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: