Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Good Evening (To be read with Transylvanian accent for dramatic effect.)  (Read 6342 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2018, 12:08:52 PM »

So Lightside points, Darkside points or Agent Zero?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

LoneWolf
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

Light Side points preferred, but both are welcome.

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2018, 10:48:07 AM »

So Lightside points, Darkside points or Agent Zero?

I gladly accept both Light Side and Dark Side points. I would like to build up a balance of the two. I appreciate your asking.

"We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." - Sirius Black

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2018, 01:03:32 AM »

Hi and welcome.  There is no point balance within the Force... there is no power of the one gray ring to rule all others... you shall not pass 0 count without making a clear choice of your path.  Tongue

Okay... enough of that... here's your first light side appreciation point.  Cheesy

LoneWolf
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2018, 02:14:50 AM »

Hi and welcome.  There is no point balance within the Force... there is no power of the one gray ring to rule all others... you shall not pass 0 count without making a clear choice of your path.  Tongue

Okay... enough of that... here's your first light side appreciation point.  Cheesy

Thank you, it is much appreciated! I see you are also a Lord of the Rings enthusiast. Please accept this light side point as a "Tolkien" of my appreciation. I know, I know, cheesy pun. XD

"We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." - Sirius Black

cjohnson
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2018, 05:34:02 PM »

Welcome to the Forum. There are lots of people here with a ton of information. I urge you, use caution with your first purchase as it won't be your last! Unlike the one ring to rule them all, with sabers one isn't enough.  Grin

LoneWolf
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2018, 10:28:34 AM »

Welcome to the Forum. There are lots of people here with a ton of information. I urge you, use caution with your first purchase as it won't be your last! Unlike the one ring to rule them all, with sabers one isn't enough.  Grin

Thank you! And believe me, I know. My first saber hasn't even been delivered yet and I'm already looking at other ones! They're all so cool!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2018, 03:16:51 PM »

welcome!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

LoneWolf
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2018, 06:41:15 PM »

welcome!

Thank you! Smiley

Iofurr
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 7

Father ~ Husband ~ Heathen

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2018, 07:14:32 AM »

Greetings and Welcome to the Galaxy!  May the Force be with you as well!

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire.

Darkside and Lightside Points Please

Sabers Owned:
Dark Apprentice V4 with Fire Orange
(__(((((__0_(((_]]       

Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.

LoneWolf
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2018, 02:56:28 PM »

Greetings and Welcome to the Galaxy!  May the Force be with you as well!

Thank you! Are you a gray as well?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: