Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Good Evening (To be read with Transylvanian accent for dramatic effect.)  (Read 6390 times)
LoneWolf
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

Light Side points preferred, but both are welcome.

« on: April 14, 2018, 02:32:48 AM »

Good Evening,

I'm have just arrived and would like to make a quick introduction for myself. My name is Kyra-Luna. I have traveled across the galaxy, through Middle Earth, and briefly through time. I had heard rumors of a elite arsenal where both Jedi and Sith Lords acquired the finest Sabers. In search of a new weapon, I embarked on a journey and found myself here. I look forward to meeting all of the unique souls in this community and to soon crafting my own Saber.

May the force be with you all...

"We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." - Sirius Black

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 02:42:22 AM »

You have found the correct place to begin crafting your own arsenal, LoneWolf
Welcome to the forum

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 02:50:33 AM »

Welcome. Though I often come here, and drool over the weaponry, my permanent home is in Middle-Earth. It is nice to see another who has been there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We do ask that you first try using the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) to make sure the question hasn't already been answered, but if you can't find what you need with that, ask away. Someone will quickly be along to help out. Hope to see you around.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 04:40:02 AM »

Good evening to you as well my friend. Welcome. Smiley

LoneWolf
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 04:55:36 AM »

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I look forward to getting to know the community!  Smiley

"We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." - Sirius Black

LoneWolf
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 05:01:47 AM »

Welcome. Though I often come here, and drool over the weaponry, my permanent home is in Middle-Earth. It is nice to see another who has been there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We do ask that you first try using the Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) to make sure the question hasn't already been answered, but if you can't find what you need with that, ask away. Someone will quickly be along to help out. Hope to see you around.

Again, welcome.

It's a pleasure to meet another from Middle Earth! What area do you currently reside in? I spent quite a bit of time in Rivendell, due to some Elvish heritage in my family.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 05:24:55 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2018, 05:51:04 AM »

It's a pleasure to meet another from Middle Earth! What area do you currently reside in? I spent quite a bit of time in Rivendell, due to some Elvish heritage in my family.

The majority of my time is spent in the Shire. I love the flowing green hills. I also have a nice home down in the plains of Rohan, where I let my horses run. But I can definitely see the allure to Rivendell. It is so peaceful there. I myself have some Númenorean blood in me, though it is a few generations back.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 06:40:27 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2018, 02:41:38 PM »

Welcome to the forum

Lightside or the Right side?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2018, 05:49:46 PM »

Welcome Friend!

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2018, 10:45:33 PM »

Welcome to the foum Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2018, 01:35:21 AM »

Welcome to the forum!

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2018, 03:50:10 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Galez j'us buti wo su Akuyi, ir galez zhol buti wo su j'us noj satyi j'us duobé!
(May you be one with the Force, and may it be one with you while serving you well!)

LoneWolf
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2018, 01:57:53 AM »

Welcome to the forum

Lightside or the Right side?

Thank you. I do not consider myself a member of the Sith or the Jedi Order. Many refer to my kind as the "Gray Jedi". I draw power from both the dark and light sides of the force and believe that a balance can be achieved between the two. I do not follow orders with which I do not agree and I allow my actions to be driven by my judgments and convictions.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: