Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Who's in and what's it going to be?  (Read 4866 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« on: April 14, 2018, 06:12:42 AM »

Super sweet raffle is here. So who's going to take advantage of this and what are you looking to score!?? I'm thinking about a scorpion, lost gray, dorinian or even possibly a dark shock. As to which features it's going to have, i can't say. But, sound is absolutely on the list. Of course I have to save up a little bit, but a purchase will be made before May 3rd. What do you guys think? What are you hoping to get out of this? Can't wait to hear your answers.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 07:18:21 AM »

If I can save up in time a crimson dorinian in sentinel yellow, not sure of the other features yet.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 12:16:55 PM »

Nice choice.

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 12:26:51 PM »

To be honest this raffle has nothing for me. I have been eyeballing some stuff but I cannot afford to drop more than a couple hundred and since I am Canadian the 250 level does not apply (having an alternate that the poor foreigners get would be nice). For me these type of buy in raffles have always been useless to be honest, I never have the money on hand to be able to get to a decent prize level. Having said that it is still great that US does this, most companies don't do anything.

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 02:54:44 PM »

If I can save up in time a crimson dorinian in sentinel yellow, not sure of the other features yet.

That would look crazy cool!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Goldldr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 03:13:36 PM »

I ordered the diamond flamberge v2 that I have been wanting and waiting for a raffle.

I also received a fire orange liberator stunt in a mystery box, so thinking about getting a matching saber and making it a staff, although it’s such a smooth hilt I am not sure how that would work.  If not a staff, maybe a yari  extended pike.  So many options!

If the angled activation box were in stock I might order the emperors hand I have been wanting as well!

Current Saber Collection (?=mystery box pull, *=raffle prize)
Consular (Diamond)
Flamberge v2 w/ renegade LE emitters (Diamond)
Azure Reaper Obs4 tri-cree CG
Crimson Scorpion ObsL FO (?)
Liberator v3 stunt FO (?)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)
Dark Apprentice stunt FO (?)

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 03:15:59 PM »

While I won't be spending enough to take advantage of the raffle portion I'll definitely be using the overall saber sale. Planning on getting a Dark Initiate V4 LE in tri-red. It'll be the main saber for a sith costume I'm working on, I'm in a unique position where all of my sabers will be linked as the prop for a costume due to the budget.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2018, 05:26:53 PM »

I've been waiting for a blanket sale to order a Diamond Catalyst so the discount could help offset the cost of the additional blade retention screws I want, so that's definitely happening for me.  The raffle is a nice bonus, but I got lucky in the last one so I don't expect I'll win anything this time.  It'll make it fun perusing the winners list though.  I hope everyone is able to use this sale to their advantage in some way and good luck to all who enter the raffle!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

VaticanVice
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 05:31:31 PM »

I ordered a Diamond Catalyst.

I love this hilt, and I've wanted to snag one for a while, but my last saber was ordered with three weeks to go before a live stage duel. The Catalyst's shallow emitter seemed like a risk when I didn't have a backup for my partner if something went wrong, so I got a Manticore for that. I love that one, too, but the sheer elegance of the Catalyst is missing from my collection.

My tax refund was pretty generous this year (my employer overwithholds out of caution), so I miiiight grab another? My short list is: an Aeon v4 LE, a Renegade, a Reaper, a Prophecy/Dark Prophecy, a Raven, a Malice, a Lost Gray, a Dorinian, or--and this one is unlikely this year--a pair of Diamond Dark Apprentice LEs and a quick release coupler.

Or a Bellicose.

or a Brood Guard.

...or two Dark Catalysts

or or or

Arsenal:
Dominix V4 (DVA, Stunt)
Graflex CE (Emerald, Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Diamond)
Catalyst (Diamond) ordered

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2018, 06:17:00 PM »

I would've entered with a Bane actually, Blazing Red, V4 sound, black av switch, maybe silver flash on clash too. My dream saber Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2018, 06:25:55 PM »

I’m having a dilemma because I can’t decide between the Emperor’s Hand or Bellicose...

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2018, 08:03:15 PM »

DA, I'd go Emperor's Hand if you can swing it hee hee, but that is just me.

I'm in saving up mode like others on here.  But I am pretty sure I will be able to pull the trigger on this by the end of the month.

My entry will be the Azure Mantis I have wanted from the start but keep rationalizing away.  Will be going with AS w/ GB FOC, claws of course, spiked pommel, silver AV, and V4 sound, very excited!   Grin

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2018, 09:14:23 PM »

I may actually wind up just getting parts so that I can use up some of the spare pommels and emitters I have here

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2018, 09:15:10 PM »

DA, I'd go Emperor's Hand if you can swing it hee hee, but that is just me.

I'm in saving up mode like others on here.  But I am pretty sure I will be able to pull the trigger on this by the end of the month.

My entry will be the Azure Mantis I have wanted from the start but keep rationalizing away.  Will be going with AS w/ GB FOC, claws of course, spiked pommel, silver AV, and V4 sound, very excited!   Grin

That’s going to be a fantastic saber.  

And I am leaning towards the EH but trigger-shy because of the price.  I’m hoping I can combine the 10% off + free shipping + rewards points to take the sting off the price

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 10:35:28 PM »

So Dyllan does tbis mean you going to get the emperor's hand with the squared switch? I know it's a great sale, but I just feel like I have to wait for that angled one for myself.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: