Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Who's in and what's it going to be?  (Read 4844 times)
ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2018, 11:19:51 PM »

D-A, personally I'd suggest waiting for the next sale when the angled activation box is back in stock unless you just can't stand it.  In my opinion the angled box is one of the highlights of the Emperor's Hand and one of the details that helps it land on "elegant" rather than "clunky."  The uniqueness of the angled box draws the eye every time I look at it.  Just my two cents, YMMV.

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2018, 11:51:27 PM »

So Dyllan does tbis mean you going to get the emperor's hand with the squared switch? I know it's a great sale, but I just feel like I have to wait for that angled one for myself.
D-A, personally I'd suggest waiting for the next sale when the angled activation box is back in stock unless you just can't stand it.  In my opinion the angled box is one of the highlights of the Emperor's Hand and one of the details that helps it land on "elegant" rather than "clunky."  The uniqueness of the angled box draws the eye every time I look at it.  Just my two cents, YMMV.

And that’s probably why I haven’t placed the order, I reallllllly want that angled box but am worried I’ll not be able to afford it when it’s finally available

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2018, 12:56:47 AM »

Dyllan-ame, WAIT FOR THE ANGLED AV SWITCH!! we've talked about this. Imagine, you're sitting there looking down at your sabers and they are all perfect. You ignite the blade, listen to the hum,feel the weight of them. Absolutely perfect and you couldn't be happier. When you get to your Emperor's hand, the crowning jewel this collection, you can't help but notice it's one single imperfection, the squared activation box. Do you really want to look at it and regret not having gotten the angled one? Clearly, it is up to you. But remember you've waited and waited for this, why not get what you want. Besides, the bellicose is calling you isn't it? And you can have that the way you want it now. Just some food for thought.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2018, 01:36:24 AM »

Dyllan-ame, WAIT FOR THE ANGLED AV SWITCH!! we've talked about this. Imagine, you're sitting there looking down at your sabers and they are all perfect. You ignite the blade, listen to the hum,feel the weight of them. Absolutely perfect and you couldn't be happier. When you get to your Emperor's hand, the crowning jewel this collection, you can't help but notice it's one single imperfection, the squared activation box. Do you really want to look at it and regret not having gotten the angled one? Clearly, it is up to you. But remember you've waited and waited for this, why not get what you want. Besides, the bellicose is calling you isn't it? And you can have that the way you want it now. Just some food for thought.

I’m waiting, I’m waiting.  If I get anything right now it’s probably going to be the Bellicose.  But you are right about the EH, that one feature will irk me to no end if I don’t wait for what I really want

Asuan
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

Gray Jedi

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2018, 01:42:38 AM »

I wish... maybe if  I get a job in the next week or so I might be able to...  I would like a pair of Dark Initiate LE v4's or perhaps a pair of  Dark Apprentice LE v4's

Sage Master and Form 1 Instructor
Affiliated with: Kyber Odyssey Saber Academy
Jedi Council of Florida( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969827806616014/ )
Dark Apprentice V4 VA
Scorpion FO
Dark Initiate V2 SRD
Dark Initiate V2 AB
Dark Sentinel v4 R

----Wish List---
2x Yari Pike W/ Couplers (Black/Silver) {Saving $ to buy. 28/94}
Dark Sentinel v4 Staff in Violet Amethyst {Saving $ to buy for Yule}

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2018, 03:05:47 AM »

Ok Dyllan-ame, focus on the bellicose. Make that everything you want it to be. Maybe go with lite sound and get foc or quick disconnect. Possibly even an illuminated AV switch.  With the quick disconnect option you could change color of your blade.

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -82

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2018, 03:24:20 AM »

I'm thinking about getting an archon v2 with v4 sound in tri green.. iv been wanting it for so long now.  I just don't know if I should take advantage of this sale or be patient and see what may the 4th brings.. it has to be something considering the raffle ends may 3rd. What do talk think?

Try not!...do, or do not.. there is no try.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2018, 03:32:30 AM »

Calculate the cost of rhe archon with everything you want on it, subtract the 10%, see if it'll work. Or, go for your next best choice and fix it up the way you want. That way you get another saber you really want now and waiting on the next sale won't seem so bad.

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2018, 03:35:49 AM »

Yea.. I have $30 in rewards points too so with the raffle sale I can get the archon I want with premium sound and a swappable LED for right under $300.. it's a great deal but I just feel like the next sale will be even better..and I definitely won't have the money for another saber if I decide to buy now. Undecided

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2018, 03:41:19 AM »

You might also win a major raffle prize. That's a sticky point. Course I would rather have a May the 4th 20% discount on another saber.  You know, a flash sale. 20% off an archon or a bellicose or my scorpion. That would be awesome.

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2018, 03:43:02 AM »

Yea I'm just going to be patient and wait for may the 4th. Plus I will enjoy knowing I bought a may the 4th saber more anyway. It will mean. More to me haha..I'm weird like that I guess

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2018, 03:47:45 AM »

Grin i may do the same. Not sure but that sounds good. 👍

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2018, 01:46:59 PM »

I’m waiting, I’m waiting.  If I get anything right now it’s probably going to be the Bellicose.  But you are right about the EH, that one feature will irk me to no end if I don’t wait for what I really want

If you can afford it I would definitely get a Bellicose.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2018, 06:53:06 PM »

I've entered twice so far and I'll probably put in another order or two this month, take advantage of the free mystery box sabers again. I'm hoping to be able to get an emerald or RGB catalyst, a prophecy in blue or red with white FOC, and that's about all thats really on my list anymore, maybe a green shock would be neat to have.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2018, 06:16:05 AM »

I’m having a dilemma because I can’t decide between the Emperor’s Hand or Bellicose...

Emperor's Hand, to me, only works in purple or red, but the Bellicose is great in any color, I highly recommend that one in RGB or Emerald, hope that might help you decide.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: