Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Yikes! Got my first and ordered my second! Down with the sickness!  (Read 1578 times)
revenantdsm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« on: April 18, 2018, 02:06:03 AM »

Hello all!

So I recently ordered and received my first Ultrasaber, a diamond Flamberge- blown away by the quality of the product- so much so that before I could stop myself, I ordered a Lost Grey (Diamond also), thinking of getting the Quick Coupler to eventually order a Fulcrum or Emperor;s Hand to do an insane saber staff/double bladed saber.

Who else is down with the sickness? Of collecting sabers, I mean? Cheesy

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 02:14:36 AM »

Ohh ahh! ahh! ahh! Tongue I say Emperor's Hand staff would be sick to see Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 03:44:50 AM »

Once you start down the path of saber addiction, there ain't no turning back! Welcome to the forum.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 04:13:07 AM »

Yeah, it's really quite rude of UltraSabers to offer such quality products at such reasonable prices isn't it?  Just last year I had zero sabers and was quite content with my existence.  Now through sales, bonuses and my own lack of self control I have over a dozen sabers, a long wish list, and a burning desire to acquire more.  I've also unwittingly discovered that the Diamond effects editor is a (very enjoyable) devourer of hours of my limited free time.  C'est la vie.

By the way, I urge you to get a Fulcrum to pair with that Lost Gray.  Complete the Snips set, don't leave the siblings lonely!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Sparky_D
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 53

Bantha PooDoo, Ha ha ha ha ha....

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 06:44:35 PM »

In 2016, I placed my first UltraSabers order (a grab bag, just to get a feel for the company).

Shortly after, having read many of the forum posts and watching countless review videos on YouTube, I decided to place an order for a specific saber with sound.

I was impatient and paid for expedited 2 day shipping for that one. It arrived 2 hours before my first grab bag order got delivered, lol.

Now, I have 13 sabers with an 14th on the way...

My name is David, and I'm a Saber addict...  Grin

Old dog trying to learn new tricks...

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 07:49:06 PM »

Now, I have 13 sabers with an 14th on the way...

My name is David, and I'm a Saber addict...  Grin
Welcome, David.
You say this like it's a bad thing.
17 here, and still planing for possibly more

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 10:19:06 PM »

Its actually how I felt after I got my very first real dueling saber back in the day Tongue Liberator V2 in Consular Green then was hooked ever since =] I need another one just to get the saber back again but might either go Guardian Blue or Arctic, I have too many green blades as of now Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: