Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Trying a couple new moves.  (Read 5240 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2018, 07:23:31 PM »

Why don't you ever post any vids Taegin? I would love to see some. I think I've proven no one here is going to say anything negative about what you do. Wink I respect if you just don't want to though. No pressure.

I may sometime, but I haven't recorded anything I do yet. It is a goal that I have, but it isn't one I am going to work towards yet.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2018, 08:28:26 PM »

I may sometime, but I haven't recorded anything I do yet. It is a goal that I have, but it isn't one I am going to work towards yet.
Werd- i can get to that🤙🏻.  Count me in with Gar-Wi as far as looking forward to it, however!  I always dig your encouragement, and as was said- you can be pretty sure you’ll have a built-in fanbase/ cheer squad when you get there😁 

MTFBWY🤙🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2018, 06:41:14 AM »

Werd- i can get to that🤙🏻.  Count me in with Gar-Wi as far as looking forward to it, however!  I always dig your encouragement, and as was said- you can be pretty sure you’ll have a built-in fanbase/ cheer squad when you get there😁  

MTFBWY🤙🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always enjoy seeing your comments as well Taegin. Also, and this goes for everyone, I see a lot of my mistakes and sloppiness in my own videos but I'm sure I don't catch it all, so please feel free to critique and give advice on what could be done better whether you post vids or not. Especially if I'm doing something that looks like it could lead to injury. I find it super helpful to see what I'm doing on video, but feedback from other people is even better.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: