Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Colored blade material  (Read 679 times)
DarthTavion
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -23

« on: April 19, 2018, 03:00:10 PM »

Does anyone use tri-cree silver with colored blades instead of a saber with colored LED? Are you happy with the way it looks, even out in sunlight? Anyone use colored LED saber(s) with colored blade(s) of different colors? What effect can you achieve?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 06:16:09 PM »

Sending you a video in a message, I can't link it here because other companies are mentioned which would violate the rules. He does use regular Adegan Silver in the video though, not Tri.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

DarthTavion
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -23

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 07:41:06 PM »

Sending you a video in a message, I can't link it here because other companies are mentioned which would violate the rules. He does use regular Adegan Silver in the video though, not Tri.
Thank you.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 12:29:27 AM »

I use tri adegan with filters. I made some day blades with colored cellophane. Nothing ever looks real in day light, but the day blades keep color. The day blades, whether cellophane like mine or professional like TCSS etc, will essentially work by filtering light AND reflecting the ambient light in that color. The filter affect darkens the LED light. But, I got a satisfactory blue, green, yellow and fair orange. Red, deep blue and purple require a lot of filtering to get the color, so I bought a TCSS purple day blade. It's very dark.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: