Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Is there a maker of high quality blaster replicas?  (Read 2569 times)
Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« on: April 21, 2018, 09:30:55 PM »

We have ultrasabers for good lightsabers, but I am wondering if there is someone making blaster replicas of similar quality?

There is no light side, there is no dark side. There is only the force. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. One paralyzed by fear of emotion, and one ruled and destroyed by it.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 11:07:35 PM »

The other guys have real Mauser blanks you can get and then get conversion kits. I've been wanting one myself actually. We normally don't talk about other company makers so. I could be wrong about blaster talk though Tongue Evike actually has a full DL-44 option now and also E-11 as well for the Empire =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 12:19:05 AM »

yeah they have very nice c96 replicas but I can't get one... no shipping outside the USA bums....

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 06:47:00 AM »

https://www.etsy.com/market/star_wars_blaster

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 10:15:46 AM »

TCSS has Mauser blanks too (and they will ship to us canucks Xamon Wink).

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 10:36:54 AM »

TCSS has Mauser blanks too (and they will ship to us canucks Xamon Wink).
They also sale a soundboard for it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Xamon
Knight Ensign

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 01:04:43 PM »

Really? I was looking at TCSS ones and it says they will not ship to Canada. Did I miss something or is it a special call in thing?

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 02:03:16 PM »

Ahhh - I missed that.  I just saw "in stock", and since they'll ship anything else, figured that was good to go.  My mistake.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

AstraVlad
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2018, 01:36:36 PM »

I'm a bit late, but maybe this advice will be useful: in most cases, you can bypass shipping restrictions by using freight forwarder service providing you with US address (I use Shipito for example). You just order shipment to this address and they send a package to you using a postal service of your choice.

Xamon
Knight Ensign

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2018, 08:50:56 PM »

The problem is probably that they are replica handguns and also unmarked. I am licenced and could own a real one but there is some red tape for shipping. If they still have them when my inlaws go to florida I may get them to bring one or two back in the motorhome, save all the border hassles. (they can put orange tape on the barrel ends and call them toys if they get checked)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: