Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: It has begun, the start of my steampunk sithlord costume.  (Read 5306 times)
Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2018, 02:33:07 PM »

Actually since one of the gears has spokes on it the first thing I thought of was a chain to connect the two. That might be doable, at least it's another option with wire and tape.   Smiley

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2018, 05:48:48 PM »

I haven't had much time to do work on the mask but I have made small progress.

I'm still trying figure out how to connect the two gold parts either wire or plastic tube. I haven't glue the parts on yet.

I like the combination of aged copper, pure gold and black colours.

I'm thinking of spray paint my Aeon with the copper and gold colours, then add some black leather wrapping.
Gedda this looks fantastic!  And I love the idea of matching your Aeon with a similar color scheme  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2018, 03:12:25 PM »

Definitely following this. I love different variations of cosplays and not just cinematic or comic book/book storyline characters.  Brings new flavors into the mix!  An updates on this?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: