Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Sentinel LE With Different Pommels  (Read 4804 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: April 23, 2018, 02:38:31 AM »

So here's some pictures of my Dark Sentinel LE I got with the different pommels I have on me. I really like it with my Dorinian pommel so far =] So anyway hope you enjoy. I really like the look with the Overlord, Manticore high, Dorinian, Archon Classic, and Malice round pommels the best. Highly recommend with the Dorinian pommel though Tongue Had plans to do this so, figured I'd do it before our move begins in a few weeks. I'll be even more active then once I get my own private room again so watch out for that Cheesy

Overlord pommel

Manticore high pommel. Really wish the low pommel would get back in stock already:

With my new Dorinian pommel:

Guardian pommel:

Archon Classic pommel:

Shock pommel:

Malice round pommel. Gives a really nice renegade kind of look:

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 03:16:38 AM »

Definitely interesting how simply changing the pommel changes the whole feel of a hilt.
Thanks for sharing these

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 03:21:56 AM »

Very cool stuff Zren, I think the Dorinian might be my fave.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 04:21:31 AM »

Interesting gallery, I like the way the guardian pommel looks on it.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 10:51:47 AM »

I would agree with Edon, the Guardian looks the best on it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 02:12:27 PM »

I'm saving either my Guardian or Malice round pommel for when I finally go to get a Reaper, I don't really like the matching clawed pommel. Couldn't really find a way to have the claw away so its comfortable to spin and stuff x.x My buddy out in Colorado has one so I was able to test it out. Azure Reaper in Consular Green I think, couldn't really remember. I think that was his Crimson Scorpion actually, Consular Green with the Blackstar font on Tongue Had a very renegade Jedi feel to it for sure. Think his Reaper might've been Arctic Blue actually, I'll have to ask him again. I got to test out a few sabers from him I'm interested in actually. Monarch with a 36 inch blade is kinda big just a fair warning on that one so probably 32 or 34 inch blade would be best suited for that one unless some of you likes a far reach while dueling and stuff. Monarch was really easy for me to handle though, I have small hands anyway so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 02:34:03 PM »

So either Guardian or Dorinian pommel are the winners so far:P I kinda do like the Dorinian pommel so far even though I mostly got that for my Shock saber. Just wish my Dark Sentinel would've come with the covertech wheel as well x.x

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 04:01:52 PM »

Awesome Zren!  I love these kind of picture-lists, especially since the Dark Sentinel is one of my favorite hilts  Smiley

BTW: the Renegade pommel looks absolutely perfect for this hilt IMO  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 04:58:18 PM »

Hi Zren.  Another move... the private room sounds good.  Guess you have become an expert at safely packing up your sabers.  Thanks for the pommel share... I can't make a choice as they all bring a different look to the Sentinel.  I could stick a Guardian pommel on any saber lol.  Smiley

point  Cool

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2018, 10:47:01 PM »

Monarch with a 36 inch blade is kinda big just a fair warning on that one so probably 32 or 34 inch blade would be best suited for that one unless some of you likes a far reach while dueling and stuff. Monarch was really easy for me to handle though, I have small hands anyway so

Speaking of, when are you going to get your BR Monarch... and:

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2018, 04:56:12 AM »

Soon I actually decided to put my Dorinian pommel on, really liking how my saber looks with that one on now so Tongue Now to get a covertech wheel on. Will be my main trooping saber for when I re-apply at the Rebel Legion =]

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2018, 04:59:18 PM »

The dark sentinel is my personal favorite and go-to saber for combat.  I LOVE the feel of the Shock pommel on this saber. That’s my vote! As far as aesthetics, I think the dark shock pommel really rounds out the dark sentinel LE perfectly.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2018, 06:34:00 PM »

Might look into the Dark Shock pommel at some point

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2018, 03:45:14 PM »

Appreciate The Change-Up. Guardian pommel is definitely my favorite.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2018, 07:23:33 PM »

Decided to put that on my Blazing Red Dominix for sort of a Darth Revan feel so Tongue I like my Overlord pommel the best for I mostly got the new Dorinian pommel for my Shock saber

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: