Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: I think I've found a new home  (Read 6827 times)
cjohnson
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2018, 09:56:52 PM »

Welcome cjohnson. Smiley

100 eh?  That is a whole lot.  Will you be building an addition?  Cool though...lol  I'll take this opportunity to recommend the Prophecy. 

Gar-Wi Musan speaks true.  Awesome customs abound here from a number of very talented individuals.  Like him, I also am at home pretty much constantly, and pretty much live on here, so see a lot. Smiley

Looking forward to seeing your collection grow, cjohnson, and to talking with you often.

Well I collect guitars, guns, swords, Star Wars and Star Trek items, of course I'm a Deadpool fan and it's just me in a 2600 sq ft house so I've got to fill it up with something. Might as well be the coolest things I can find.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2018, 12:20:39 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forums; Glad to have you with us.
 That's an Impressive goal to have 100 sabers! You have come to the right place to get dueling sabers that's for sure. These sabers take a beating and keep on going.
 In my opinion the Aeon V3 and the Initiate V3 are the most comfortable sabers to duel with because the choke points are perfect for grip and spinning. I bought one just for the purpose of dueling after using my sons Aeon one time. They are also great for customizing.  MTFBWY!
Oh BTW; the Apprentice is much more comfortable a saber to wield than the Initiate V4 by far.  I own both so no guessing here.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

cjohnson
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2018, 06:04:09 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forums; Glad to have you with us.
 That's an Impressive goal to have 100 sabers! You have come to the right place to get dueling sabers that's for sure. These sabers take a beating and keep on going.
 In my opinion the Aeon V3 and the Initiate V3 are the most comfortable sabers to duel with because the choke points are perfect for grip and spinning. I bought one just for the purpose of dueling after using my sons Aeon one time. They are also great for customizing.  MTFBWY!
Oh BTW; the Apprentice is much more comfortable a saber to wield than the Initiate V4 by far.  I own both so no guessing here.

I did an unboxing of the first two sabers tonight. I got an Aeon V4 that actually feels great. I'll do some customizing to it tomorrow. Blade color was fire orange which looks great.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2018, 09:15:14 AM »

Well I collect guitars, guns, swords, Star Wars and Star Trek items, of course I'm a Deadpool fan and it's just me in a 2600 sq ft house so I've got to fill it up with something. Might as well be the coolest things I can find.
HA!  Sounds like me.  House to myself. 

You should see my office - just a bit of a SW theme happening here...lol

The third br is now my "workshop". Wink

Awesome about the collections you have going on.  I saw a few "brain buckets" in your latest review.  I like the Boba one...Anovos?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2018, 12:22:31 PM »

Welcome! The addiction is real! My mind is spinning with ideas for a 100 saber display.  Look forward to updates and pictures/videos of your various collections.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

cjohnson
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2018, 03:41:34 PM »

The Boba Fett is an Anovos with a bit more weathering on it. The Jango Fett is the 2 piece version. Kinda thin plastic but it does fit well and it looks nice. Not a real show piece there but it looks good from a distance. LOL

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2018, 08:37:19 PM »

So the one in my cart I did with the emerald board so is it worth the extra to go with the diamond board? 

Interesting question. I respect what both the boards are capable of, and really like the added functionality of the Diamond... but whenever I buy a hilt I pretty much always opt for v4 sound (definitely worth the extra $10 over v3) and a single colour LED. But then, I have so many hilts that if I want a different colour, it's easier to pick up a different one than fiddle with settings!

For an extra $40, to get the Diamond board and all the extra ease of use that goes with it... Yes, I think that's about right if you're intending to go for all the bells and whistles.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

cjohnson
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2018, 12:55:11 AM »

Interesting question. I respect what both the boards are capable of, and really like the added functionality of the Diamond... but whenever I buy a hilt I pretty much always opt for v4 sound (definitely worth the extra $10 over v3) and a single colour LED. But then, I have so many hilts that if I want a different colour, it's easier to pick up a different one than fiddle with settings!

For an extra $40, to get the Diamond board and all the extra ease of use that goes with it... Yes, I think that's about right if you're intending to go for all the bells and whistles.

Point well taken. Diamond it is  Cheesy

Iofurr
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 7

Father ~ Husband ~ Heathen

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2018, 07:31:57 AM »

Greetings and Welcome to the Galaxy!  Best of luck with your 100 sabers!

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire.

Darkside and Lightside Points Please

Sabers Owned:
Dark Apprentice V4 with Fire Orange
(__(((((__0_(((_]]       

Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: