Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Taste the Rainbow!  (Read 19579 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2012, 01:44:14 AM »

Thank you thank you. I'm thinking about getting a shock in a couple months. Do you like yours?

Other than the fact that its SY, yes.

Its MHS at both ends, there are lots of grooves for O Rings or maybe a custom paint job and the choke is right under where the emitter meets the body. Also, at least for me, the covertech wheel doesn't bother me as much as some others.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2012, 02:08:32 AM »

Yeah it has a lot of things going for it. The shock has the elegance of simplicity in my opinion. I like the more simple sabers I suppose. Plus like you said it is MHS compatible on both ends which is awesome and it has a covertech knob, which I would like on my next saber. Well thanks for the opinions on the saber. It's good to hear what others who own it think.

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2012, 02:46:08 AM »

Whelp. Now I need a SY initiate..

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Pindragon
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 31

I walk the line between the darkness and the light

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2012, 10:39:37 AM »

Which is the pyre 2nd or 3rd on the left and is it a darker orange distinguishable from red or more red? I am about to drop 500 on sabers for me and my wife and would like to know if possible ^^>

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11643.0
http://pin-dragon-designs.tumblr.com/
Guardian - Orange
Overlord - Guardian Blue
Nic Monarch - Emerald
Malice -To be Announced!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2012, 06:02:44 PM »

Which is the pyre 2nd or 3rd on the left and is it a darker orange distinguishable from red or more red? I am about to drop 500 on sabers for me and my wife and would like to know if possible ^^>

PO is the second in on the left.

It sits right in between FO and BR, it's less red and more Molten Lava/Doritos.

BR is obviously bright Red and FO is a more subdued orange like that of a campfire; PO is much more aggressive orange than FO. (Are my acronyms confusing?)

It's very hard to distinguish the subtleties with pictures because cameras are really tricky when it comes to how much light these things put out.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Byourel
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2012, 04:08:39 AM »

What a beautiful collection. Absolutely stunning!

"Two there should be; No more, no less. One to embody the power of the Dark Side, the other to crave it." - Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

Dark Side Points!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: