Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Growing Collection  (Read 4326 times)
ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2018, 04:04:20 AM »

First, nice start to your collection!  I agree, these things are addictive.  Second, awesome D-ring installation idea!  I've lamented that there didn't seem to be an easy and non-destructive way to add a D-ring to my Graflex, but obviously I gave up too quickly.  TCSS, here I come...

Thanks for sharing!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

KennayGW
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 31

Force of the North and the Far East

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2018, 10:01:17 AM »

Nicee...a pure skywalker bloodline collection.

Emperors Hand
Phantom V4
Diamond Initiate LE V4

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2018, 01:52:20 PM »

I only hope you one day have a beautiful collection like you.  I like that hard case that you store the Skywalker collection in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silent_Saber77
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -20

"May the Force be with you..."

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2018, 12:16:03 AM »

Thanks again for the compliments!  Added a new saber to the collection 2 weeks ago, just now got a chance to take some pics.  I decided to go with a Prophecy V3 this time with the Obsidian V4 soundboard and a Guardian Blue blade.  Also added a Manticore High Pommel because I just thought it would look perfect(which it does indeed haha).  Anyway, this is quite possibly my favorite saber yet.  It's beautiful, elegant, and incredibly comfortable to hold and spin.  I couldn't be happier Cheesy.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

My Collection:
"Fallen" in Arctic Blue w/ Obsidian v4

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2018, 12:30:00 AM »

Nice collection. I've got to get a Graflex in AB eventually. Considering that you seem to be going mostly for sabers from the movies, what do you plan to get next? Consular or Guardian maybe?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Silent_Saber77
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -20

"May the Force be with you..."

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2018, 12:40:08 AM »

I have been looking closely at the Consular here lately, always was a big Qui-Gon fan.  But something else may jump out and catch my eye before I pull the trigger on that one, ya never know.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

My Collection:
"Fallen" in Arctic Blue w/ Obsidian v4

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2018, 01:21:47 AM »

I think the Consular is the best looking hilt personally. It seems like the perfect combination of size shape and style, Plus I'm also a big Qui-Gon fan. Does any one know where to get a red anodized AV switch for the day I can finally get a Consular? If so please PM me.     

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2018, 01:48:58 AM »

PM'd

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: