Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Who is the best hero/villain in Battlefront 2  (Read 807 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« on: April 30, 2018, 04:38:26 PM »

my favorites are Darth Maul and Finn. I've gotten really good with Mauls abilities, although I suck with Finn's. Finn I like because his gun is so overpowered. use it at close range and you can take pretty much anyone out.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 08:41:25 PM »

That's a hard one! Because I have favorites too, but I feel like it's really determined by map and game mode how effective they are. So Heroes and Villains?

If it's about sheer enjoyment playing them:
Count Dooku or Darth Sidious- Great powers, and only ones capable of using Force Lightning.
Master Yoda- For obvious reasons, little green guy is all he should be in combat. I used to run when I saw him approach (still do sometimes).

Combat effective favorites:
Captain Phasma or Darth Maul- Her weapon is basically a gatling gun. Sustained full auto fire makes it more accurate! With her vibroblade and droid close range, abilities to buff her
                                              health, and cards to cool down/extend cooldown times on her blaster and allies... she's so broken I love it, turns tide of battles. Like Bossk.
                                              Darth Maul is also savage with mobility, power, and a great balance of abilities. If I don't get in over my head he's hard to stop.
Anakin- If I was better with Yoda he'd take this slot, but the Force powers of Anakin just devastate more. Less Def/more Off abilities except for his All Out Push "invulnerability". So OP,
            it's kinda broken. Only one with a 4th ability (except maybe Luke). If I see him and Obi-wan coming, it's usually separate them or die...

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: