Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Guardian With the diamond controller  (Read 2417 times)
cjohnson
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 25

« on: May 01, 2018, 03:05:35 PM »

Such an amazing saber and the diamond controller is beyond anything I could have ever imagined.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwICWfOlLEI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwICWfOlLEI</a>

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 03:34:10 PM »

The Guardian is a wonderful saber.  It’s beautiful to look at and fun to handle.  The diamond controller gives it even more great features.  Of all the things the diamond controller can do I was fascinated with the volume control, maybe it’s because I haven’t seen a review video with someone demonstrating it before and didn’t  know that was an option.  Maybe some day I’ll have a saber with the diamond controller.  Congrats on your great saber.  I like the deep violet amethyst blade color too

cjohnson
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 04:10:37 PM »

I tried to demonstrate as many features as I could but I couldn't do them all and the video was still almost 20 minutes long I'm still learning new features and things that the diamond board will do. It's literally like you're designing your own lightsaber as far as sound, light and functions. I can't wait for my next one but more importantly, I can't wait for the next choreographed exhibition.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 09:38:05 PM »

Great review and great saber, thanks for the video!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 04:52:49 AM »

Wow that is a good video review and recommendation for this saber.  Definitely towards the top of my wish list.  Hope to get my hands on one at an upcoming comic con  US booth and also an emperor's hand to compare the two but right now leaning more towards a guardian.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

cjohnson
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 06:09:33 AM »

Wow that is a good video review and recommendation for this saber.  Definitely towards the top of my wish list.  Hope to get my hands on one at an upcoming comic con  US booth and also an emperor's hand to compare the two but right now leaning more towards a guardian.

I definitely wasn't prepared for just how much I really like this hilt and the diamond board. I have my eye on 2 others as well. But this is definitely my favorite by far and that includes my custom Dooku and my currently used special ordered stunt sabers that took 2 months to get.

Diesel
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -91

Give Yourself To The Dark Side

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 01:56:23 AM »

Great review. I also own a guardian and it is a lot more comfortable in your hands than any of the other high end hilts that I own. Enjoy your saber.

Chosen One CE, Diamond
Graflex CE
Fulcrum, diamond
Manticore, custom install
Menace. custom install
Dark Menace, custom install
Raven, custom install
Guardian, emerald, obsidian v4 sound
Scorpion, red w/silver FOC, obsidian v4 sound
Dark Initiate le v3, red w/va FOC, obsidian v4 sound
Aeon le v4, artic blue
Dark Sentinel v4, quad green, custom sound

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2018, 08:12:16 PM »

Very nice review. Congrats. Guardian is on my wishlist.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

cjohnson
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2018, 02:21:58 AM »

You definitely won't regret it. I did some practice with it today as it's a bit bigger in diameter as my current choreography saber and within minutes I had already adjusted to it even spinning it around my neck. (which I would never recommend with a real lightsaber!!!!!) Lol

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2018, 11:31:58 PM »

Wow! That was just totally cool. I had no idea that that could do all of those things. I have to have one of those put on my Emperor's hand Maybe. Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to more videos from you in the future.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 01:47:02 PM »

Amazing review, very informative I'll have to add a guardian to my wish list now. Have a point.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: