Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: V3 Board Configuration  (Read 3175 times)
Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -40

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE!

« on: May 02, 2018, 12:14:53 AM »

So my wife brought up that her saber was a lil slow on the motion. She swings and there is a delay. I was running it on the Launcher and the settings are normal. Can someone give me a break down on how the motions, impact, etc works such as raising this does this lowering this does this?

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 06:59:22 PM »

I made an FAQ about this, but it's not been released yet. Basically, lowering settings means faster response, but also fake triggers. So use the Motion Threshold (the lower the more sensitive) in combination with Motion Integration Time (reduces fake triggers when sliding to the right, but also lowering sensitivity) to find a good mix of motion triggers without fake responses.

The same goes for Impact Threshold (equivalent to Motion Thresold) and Impact Debouncing Time (equivalent to Motion Integration Time).

Minimum Time Between Impacts adjusts the impact sensor reset time. Again, the lower the setting, the faster the sensor will react again.

That's just the short version, hopefully the FAQ will go live in the near future. I've explained it in detail there Smiley

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 08:21:44 PM »

I just noticed something...try this link, maybe it works for you, too - it does for me: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32595.0

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

KyewReaver
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 11:24:15 PM »

Just a followup. I don't know if the other poster notified you or not, but that link didn't work for me. It may have for him/her though.

But thanks for the info you did give. I messed around with mine and still haven't gotten it back right yet. I think I can get it now though.

The Force is a tool with no will but that of its master, the same as a lightsaber. Good or evil comes from the entity using the tool, not the tool itself.

- Kyew Reaver

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 07:00:21 PM »

Yes... hopefully your information will soon be released and available for all the Forum to use.  Cheesy

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 07:02:34 PM »

Why has my post disappeared? I don't think there was something violating the rules...Undecided

Sig by Master Nero

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 07:04:31 PM »

No rules violation.  I'll PM you.  Cheesy

Racona Nova
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 07:06:52 PM »

Okay Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: