Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lets play some 360  (Read 2925 times)
Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« on: May 03, 2018, 04:24:37 AM »

I don't no why I never thought of this before. I don't play games with people at all anymore and I don't care for playing with complete strangers all that much, but I don't consider anyone here a complete stranger so here is my xbox 360 gamer tag:
Garrett1978
If anyone wants to add to me to your friend list, please do. I'm not a sore looser and I really like to play fighting games among others. You can beat the hell out of me hundreds of times and I will still keep playing. Add me and look at my games.
If anything I own sounds fun to you send me a message and lets do this. I just got Streets of Rage 1,2 and 3. Oh the nostalgia! I will be on playing that in a little while. Big time Street Fighter, Tekken, Dead or Alive and soul caliber fan among others. I have barley learned to play Marvel Vs Capcom 3 or Mortal Kombat because I never had friends to play with. I'm not bad at MvC 2 but it's been a long time. Hope to see some of you soon.  Smiley

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 03:19:51 PM »

My mistake. I forgot there is a space in my gamertag. It's
Garrett 1978
I know most people have moved on to new systems, but if you are still on a 360 like me, send me a friend request. Smiley

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 09:42:27 PM »

Does anyone even play 360 anymore?

SpaceKarate
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 02:34:56 AM »

I still own a 360 but only the ghosts in my basement are playing it these days.   Undecided

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 02:43:04 AM »

I still own a 360 but only the ghosts in my basement are playing it these days.   Undecided

Lame. I have to say, I really like your forum name and avatar pic. Smiley
So have you upgraded to an Xbox one or a PS4?

SpaceKarate
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 03:00:27 AM »

Lame. I have to say, I really like your forum name and avatar pic. Smiley
So have you upgraded to an Xbox one or a PS4?

Thanks man!

I narrowed my focus to solely PC (at least during this console generation).  I spent too much money on the 360/PS3 generation.  I might have purchased a Switch if it was a great straight up console instead of doing a bunch of different things all half assed.  I guess I should be glad I saved the cash, but I still need to play Breath of the Wild.

You play any PC?

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 03:11:28 AM »

Thanks man!

I narrowed my focus to solely PC (at least during this console generation).  I spent too much money on the 360/PS3 generation.  I might have purchased a Switch if it was a great straight up console instead of doing a bunch of different things all half assed.  I guess I should be glad I saved the cash, but I still need to play Breath of the Wild.

You play any PC?

Naw. I wish I could but I'm on a mac for the purpose of making music. Which means almost no games available. But running music programs is way smoother.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 01:00:31 PM »

Don't worry there are other people still playing 360.

I personally own an XboxOne and have moved on to it but on the other hand I keep my 360 hooked on to my TV as well. I don't really use it to play with others these days though. Main reason for it to still be there is  for when I feel the urge to get out of this world by going into "Skyrim" or "The Force Unleashed" (which I've been doing quite often recently).

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 01:18:33 AM »

I have the One X now and our 360s are somewhere around.  Haven't cracked them out in ages but if you ever pick up a One, let me know.  Would love to play with people instead of randoms when the wife and I are playing different games

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: