Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: What is your Favorite type of game  (Read 7285 times)
Lord Omicron
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -5

Lord of the Omicron Order

« on: May 04, 2018, 12:11:23 PM »

I like to play action and first person shooter games, and i love playing survival games to.

Lord Omicron
My sabers;
Dark initiate V2 in BR
wishlist;
Malice and War glaive

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 04:15:00 PM »

I like FPS and RPG's

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 05:55:55 PM »

Probably MMORPGs, though I do like some FPS games.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

KennayGW
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 31

Force of the North and the Far East

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 07:17:46 AM »

Rpgs, fighting, sports

Emperors Hand
Phantom V4
Diamond Initiate LE V4

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 11:21:29 AM »

I'm definitely more of a RPG gamer myself. I love to immerse in another universe and just become a part of it.
Don't mind a good FPS every so often though.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 01:41:27 AM »

The wife and I play fps games like COD BOIII, WWI, Destiny1 and 2.  We also play Assasin's Creed Origins and the likes. The game I'm waiting for is Anthem and COD BO4

KyewReaver
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2018, 04:56:20 AM »

My favorite has to be the FPS/RPG blend. The perfect example is the S.T.A.L.K.E.R franchise. If I can't get something like that, RPGs are next best; been playing the Elder Scrolls since Daggerfall came out, and Fallout since Fallout 3. Lately I've been getting into tactical turn-based games, where I used to only play strategic turn-based games. XCOM, and this cheezy little game called Battle Brothers that's so addicting.

The Force is a tool with no will but that of its master, the same as a lightsaber. Good or evil comes from the entity using the tool, not the tool itself.

- Kyew Reaver

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2018, 11:47:49 AM »

Single player RPGs with a good, deep story. FPS games with loads of enemies to shoot, a decent story is a bonus. And, good old fashioned side scrolling action games, especially beat 'em ups, story is optional. I play other genres, but those are my favorites.

If I want a quick gaming session, the beat 'em ups are best. I can play through a few levels really quickly when I'm in the zone. SNES and Sega Genesis have some of the best brawlers. If I have a bit more time and I want to just kill some stuff, nothing beats laying enemies to waste in a good FPS. If I have hours and I want full immersion, it's a good story rich RPG.

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 01:28:21 PM »

I usually play some rounds in the UFC game when I need to kill some time.  If I have the time to myself I like playing World of Warcraft too, but I’m just a casual these days.  I really look forward to stuff Bethesda and Rockstar put out too!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2018, 05:41:55 PM »

Multiplayer FPS is my jam, I like a select few titles in that genre. I like realistic gameplay such as Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon or the upcoming Insurgency: Sand Storm. Also more faster paced stuff like COD and BF. Historical shooter (WWII) is my fav with modern day a close second. High skill gun play is up there on the list of likes for FPS games.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 05:54:14 PM »

Multiplayer FPS is my jam, I like a select few titles in that genre. I like realistic gameplay such as Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon or the upcoming Insurgency: Sand Storm. Also more faster paced stuff like COD and BF. Historical shooter (WWII) is my fav with modern day a close second. High skill gun play is up there on the list of likes for FPS games.

The wife and I are really digging COD WWII right now.  We did preorder BO4 which is pretty much BO3 part 2, haha.  I looked forward to WWII since there was no jet packs involved so now with them returning, I'm a bit on the fence. 

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2018, 06:06:42 PM »

Ghost Recon is awesome. But I've gotta say, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege is better (at least as a team game, story mode, not so much [seeing as there isn't one]).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2018, 10:40:47 PM »

The wife and I are really digging COD WWII right now.  We did preorder BO4 which is pretty much BO3 part 2, haha.  I looked forward to WWII since there was no jet packs involved so now with them returning, I'm a bit on the fence. 

COD: WWII and MW4 Remastered are my go to games atm, and I also really enjoy going back and playing the older titles too. As for the advanced movement ones, I like Advaced Warfare but thats where it stops for me.

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2018, 10:43:18 PM »

Ghost Recon is awesome. But I've gotta say, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege is better (at least as a team game, story mode, not so much [seeing as there isn't one]).

I've never given Rainbow Six: Seige a fair chance tbh. I struggle with the pacing of the game and so have shy'd away from it. I've only ever heard good things about it though.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2018, 10:49:31 PM »

COD: WWII and MW4 Remastered are my go to games atm, and I also really enjoy going back and playing the older titles too. As for the advanced movement ones, I like Advaced Warfare but thats where it stops for me.

BO3 really isn't bad.  There's lots of Halo jumpers and campers but that's what we love hunting down when we play. 

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: