Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Guardian Review  (Read 1883 times)
RobDPostal
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 04, 2018, 01:48:55 PM »

I've been looking into getting The Guardian since I first found out about Ultrasabers. I bought a mystery box last year and was lucky enough to get an obsidian lite.

With the recent 20% off sale I decided it was time to get my favourite saber design. I got Guardian Blue with silver flash on the obsidian lite soundboard.
The hilt is a big one with a bit of heft. I'm really happy with it. Was posted quickly and arrived in 3 or 4 days after order and I live in Australia.

I'll be saving up for another saber, the exchange rate and postage can be a real pain, I've got my eye on a Phantom Initiate V3 with a quick release.

Check out my review on youtube!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EUwdevvcDw

cjohnson
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 04:34:06 PM »

It's definitely a great hilt. I love mine. BUT I think I;m going to get a Consuler next. It looks to be about the same dimensions with the removable piece that I can copper plate. Congratulations on the hilt mate.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 06:12:12 PM »

Thanks for the review video. Yeah the sound is the only bad thing on the Guardian. Out of all my sabers it is the lowest.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

cjohnson
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 07:27:05 PM »

Mine has the Diamond board and it's pretty loud

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 09:04:10 PM »

Mine has the Diamond board and it's pretty loud
I understand the Diamond board is louder. Mine is Emerald with V4 sound.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 02:49:53 AM »

Thanks for the review.  I have the Guardian too and enjoy handling it.  I like the heavy grade ultra edge blade and ordered my most recent saber with it.  Enjoy your saber

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 11:19:42 PM »

First, let me say I enjoyed your review. It was very in-depth and very thorough. I have a guardian of my own, premium sound and of course Guardian blue for the blade color. I absolutely love it I agree with you 100%. It does have a bit of heft and that's one of the things I enjoy most about it. For those of you who are thinking about getting one, you absolutely should do it. You will not be disappointed.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 04:40:38 AM »

Nice for sure. Just made my decision even harder now though Tongue I don't have a prequel style saber from here yet, just original trilogy with my Archon V2.1 in Consular Green so far for movie style sabers Tongue Everyone should know that I'm a big Obi-wan fan by now so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

DizB
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 04:01:28 AM »

My raffle prize was a Guardian with s=lite sound and Emerald driver.  All I have to say is this hilt is far more awesome than I could have dreamed of.  It is big.  But balances nicely with a 36 inch blade.  Sound is perfect.  FOC is great.  Can't wait to wear it to my next Rebel Legion trooping event.

To truly become a complete Jedi one must fully understand the power and potential of the dark side.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: