Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer release non-spoiler reviews - An Announcement  (Read 478 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: May 05, 2018, 05:59:08 PM »

As many of you know, I tend to write a non-spoiler review for a lot of the major comic boom movie and sci-fi releases that come out throughout the year. Recently, Marvel made the announcement that they are pushing back the release date in the UK for Antman & The Wasp in the UK and certain other European countries because the original release date clashes with the World Cup.

For those of you who are unaware, football (or soccer to our American viewers) is the biggest sport on the planet and the World Cup is the pinnacle of the football calendar, when it happens every four years. Football is particularly massive in Europe, especially in countries like England, Italy, Spain, Germany and France.

Other movies that are moving their release dates are:

Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom (which I wasn't too excited about anyway) and
Incredibles 2 (I waited 10 years for a sequel, I'm sure I can wait a little longer)
Tag (great looking comedy featuring Jeremy Renner and Jon Hamm)

Due to the release dates being moved, I will not be doing non-spoiler reviews for any of them, as by the time I watch, most of you will probably already have seen them.

However, rest assured, I shall be doing non-spoiler reviews for Deadpool 2 and every other great movie coming out this year that isn't affected by shifting release dates.

Thanks for watching and we now return you to your regularly scheduled programme.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: