Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: That pod racing game for N64.  (Read 1746 times)
KennayGW
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 31

Force of the North and the Far East

« on: May 06, 2018, 06:08:12 AM »

Who remembers that star wars episode 1 pod racer game for n64 lol. That was fun back then. ....then I remember a force unleashed 2 was good for ps3

Emperors Hand
Phantom V4
Diamond Initiate LE V4

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 01:32:22 AM »

I loved the PodRacing game, definitely tested your reaction time.  I have the Force Unlessed for my Xbox One and still play it

Lokan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

(Light Side Points Only)

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 06:04:57 PM »

I still dust off the N64 once a year and relive my childhood with podracing. So far, IT'S WORKING!

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 08:05:00 PM »

I think I played the same game, but it was actually in an arcade setup that you could sit in at my local Chuck e' Cheeses. I remember it being really hard to control, and I think I played it as well as this guy...

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 09:38:16 PM »

I only own 2 copies of Episode 1 Racer. One is indeed a cartridge for the N64. I have all of the SW games for that console except Battle for Naboo. The other copy of Episode 1 Racer is one I bought for the PC on GOG a few months back, when they released it for May the 4th. It's great being able to play the game on HD and with an XBOX controller. Smiley

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 01:53:55 PM »

Oh I remember playing that game back in the day on N64, I know I felt like a little BA like Ani for sure... it was (and I'm sure still is) fun.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: