Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle Extravaganza 2018 Winners  (Read 48209 times)
DizB
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2018, 03:40:07 AM »

Late to the party here.  I received my shipping notification Friday while we were out off town and the saber arrived yesterday while we were traveling home.  Our wonderful USPS supervisor made a special trip this afternoon to deliver it after our regular mail run!  First Prize winner - I received a Gaurdian with Emerald driver, Obsidian sound, 36 inch blade and rev=charge port.  I cannot believe it.  This thing is an amazing saber!

I need to order a charger, have to figure out if it is a 2.1mm or 2.5mm port and then try to understand the Enerald Driver.  The saber right now is cycling through all the colors ...

I will post pictures shortly once I sort things out.  Thank you UltraSabers!

To truly become a complete Jedi one must fully understand the power and potential of the dark side.

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2018, 04:21:18 AM »

Awesome DizB! Can’t wait for the pictures

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2018, 06:00:05 AM »

That's so awesome. Can't wait to see the pictures.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2018, 11:01:13 AM »

dont see why i should have to contact them, i mean they chose the winners after all. the fact they havent sent me even a notice of having wonder does make me question whether or not i should ever order from them again
Because mistakes happen. But whatever floats your boat. It's not like you have to respond to their email to get the saber.

As far as not ordering again, yeah they are only giving you a free saber so I understand that.
Late to the party here.  I received my shipping notification Friday while we were out off town and the saber arrived yesterday while we were traveling home.  Our wonderful USPS supervisor made a special trip this afternoon to deliver it after our regular mail run!  First Prize winner - I received a Gaurdian with Emerald driver, Obsidian sound, 36 inch blade and rev=charge port.  I cannot believe it.  This thing is an amazing saber!

I need to order a charger, have to figure out if it is a 2.1mm or 2.5mm port and then try to understand the Enerald Driver.  The saber right now is cycling through all the colors ...

I will post pictures shortly once I sort things out.  Thank you UltraSabers!
What a great first place saber!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -82

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2018, 08:37:56 PM »

As far as not ordering again, yeah they are only giving you a free saber so I understand that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I was going to say. He obviously just joined the forum to enter the raffle.  Then he won. And still wants to complain.

Try not!...do, or do not.. there is no try.

TKrAyZ
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2018, 09:19:46 PM »

Super excited for the lightsaber. I'm loving the guardian blue look with it. Awesome raffle for 2nd prize.

naeblis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2018, 12:04:16 PM »

My diamond Fulcrum and my Second Prize Graflex.

http://imgur.com/gallery/KHYjYxe

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Butcher - Emerald / Obsidian v
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Grand Master - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

DBeaSSt
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2018, 08:29:56 PM »

A huge thank you to UltraSabers for my new saber!  I'm not usually a winner in raffle things but one a third place prize as well.  So, thanks again!

Left is my original saber bought used, middle is the War Glaive I ordered and the orange blade is my prize saber.  Giving my original to a friend who doesn't have one.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t136/dbeasst/IMG_20180519_153311.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t136/dbeasst/IMG_20180519_153308_1.jpg

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2018, 05:09:46 AM »

My diamond Fulcrum and my Second Prize Graflex.

http://imgur.com/gallery/KHYjYxe

See now that is a nice 2nd place prize!  I still just can't believe what they did to me.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Grindspine
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2018, 01:44:19 AM »

I ordered a Reaper in Pyrestone orange and won an Aeon LE in Consular green!

It looks great with my girlfriend's Apprentice v4 green and blue sabers.

Tobbidala
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2018, 10:41:36 AM »

Very happy with my new sabers: Consular green, Emperors Hand purple, Obsidian orange, Dark Initiatie green, Dominix red and my pricewinning Dark Apprentice (which I upgraded with V4 sound) blue. Allready spinning all over the place (sorry dear for that light on the ceiling... I will get a new one!).

I seem to be unable to post a picture of my sabers online though, maybe someone can tell me how to do that?

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2018, 11:59:24 AM »

Very happy with my new sabers: Consular green, Emperors Hand purple, Obsidian orange, Dark Initiatie green, Dominix red and my pricewinning Dark Apprentice (which I upgraded with V4 sound) blue. Allready spinning all over the place (sorry dear for that light on the ceiling... I will get a new one!).

I seem to be unable to post a picture of my sabers online though, maybe someone can tell me how to do that?

need a hosting site. I'd suggest imgur. from there it's a simple copy of the bbc code and paste here.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2018, 05:59:13 PM »

Wow, thanks, Ultrasabers!  You read my mind!  I ordered a Dark Prophecy with Diamond, and I won an Electrum Wind in violet with Obsidian sound.   I had actually been debating the Electrum Wind, too!

The Electrum Wind is bigger than I usually like in a saber, but not too terribly, and the only thing I would have changed is to have flash on clash...but for free, I'm not complaining!  I've been wanting a steampunk lightsaber (I also ordered an extra blade, which I'll be taking out the lining and replacing it with copper window tint film so it looks coppery instead of silver when turned off) and I won't have to do a thing to modify the Electrum Wind, because it's perfect!  Thanks so much!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2018, 06:01:56 PM »

Congrats man!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2018, 11:29:49 PM »

hey naeblis, how do you like your Fulcrum? what do you think about the size and overall feel of it? just may pull the trigger and get one myself.,

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: