Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Dark Knight.  (Read 6378 times)
Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2018, 02:35:50 AM »

Brought to you by the awesomeness of BatMike90:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35543.0#msg584748

YES!!! I was waiting for BATMIKE to weigh in on this topic.I guess his soundfont will be speaking for him. Thank you for the link, and thank you BATMIKE for the awesome soundfont. This is the first soundfont I am absolutely going to add to my saber. Now I just wish my Dominix V4 had a yellow blade. Thanks again. Smiley

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2018, 02:46:08 AM »

It's a big one though.  Had to reformat the sound bank memory sizes to fit it.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2018, 03:02:37 AM »

It's a big one though.  Had to reformat the sound bank memory sizes to fit it.

Really? I have previewed many fonts but didn't care enough to add any yet. I don't really care for the Episode !, 2 or 6 soundfonts on my Obsidian V4 soundboard. Is this somehow bigger than those? I just planed on getting rid of one of those to add this one.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2018, 03:17:22 AM »

Yes, it is about twice their size, around 5000 kb if I remember correctly.  Most of the default fonts are around 2500 kb so you could probably get away with losing only one of those and fit it on your V4.  But when reformatting memory everything on your sound card gets wiped, so you will need to re-install ALL your soundfonts.  Not sure about you but I have major issues backing up the fonts that are stored on my saber from the factory.  I have no issues creating and saving new fonts or installing the "default" package from the US website.  But there are subtle differences in what comes installed from what is on their website and have yet to figure out how to save the preinstalled fonts from the factory.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2018, 03:24:47 AM »

Yes, it is about twice their size, around 5000 kb if I remember correctly.  Most of the default fonts are around 2500 kb so you could probably get away with losing only one of those and fit it on your V4.  But when reformatting memory everything on your sound card gets wiped, so you will need to re-install ALL your soundfonts.  Not sure about you but I have major issues backing up the fonts that are stored on my saber from the factory.  I have no issues creating and saving new fonts or installing the "default" package from the US website.  But there are subtle differences in what comes installed from what is on their website and have yet to figure out how to save the preinstalled fonts from the factory.

^^^^This is why I haven't even bothered with any of this yet. Thanks for the heads up. Smiley

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2018, 01:14:12 AM »

YES!!! I was waiting for BATMIKE to weigh in on this topic.I guess his soundfont will be speaking for him. Thank you for the link, and thank you BATMIKE for the awesome soundfont. This is the first soundfont I am absolutely going to add to my saber. Now I just wish my Dominix V4 had a yellow blade. Thanks again. Smiley

Thank you.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: