• Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 3977 times)
Malgrant
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« on: May 10, 2018, 01:29:11 PM »

Hello!

Just ordered my first saber from Ultra Forge - the Guardian. Looking forward to getting it. Located in San Antonio.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 01:34:54 PM »

Welcome to the forum

So what specs did you order on your Guardian?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 02:49:00 PM »

That is a beast of a saber. I have one and i have to say, i love it. Can't wait to see yours.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 02:58:01 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 09:38:17 PM »

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 11:35:11 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

DarthAcolyte
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -26

It may not be red but it can still kill jedi

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 12:23:44 AM »

Welcome to the forum, may your blade serve you well, do you intend to use it to destroy the Jedi or betray me?

current saber: initiate v2(red)[stunt] dream saber: reaper(silver w/disks)[lite]

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 03:01:55 AM »

Welcome to the forum. Smiley All these new members and their Guardians... I'm getting really jealous. Do you plan on just collecting, dueling or flowing solo? Also do you consider your self Light side Or Dark side? 

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2018, 03:06:23 AM »

Welcome to the forum.
Fair warning on that Guardian. It's a VERY large saber

Malgrant
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2018, 09:13:53 PM »

Welcome to the forum. Smiley All these new members and their Guardians... I'm getting really jealous. Do you plan on just collecting, dueling or flowing solo? Also do you consider your self Light side Or Dark side?  

I'll definitely want to find some people to fight with. I've been doing historical sword arts for the better part of 20 years and work as a professional fight choreographer for the stage. I haven't been this excited to get a new sword since I got my last rapier from Darkwood. I sort of want to do the choreographed dueling and the free sparring I've seen.

Some SCA friends of mine have got into sabers recently and it feels like a nice, chill place to get my nerd on.

I got the blade originally in Consular, but decided to change it to Guardian Blue and go whole hog with tradition. I got basic sound after watching some youtube reviews. I didn't need anything super fancy for my first one.

I appreciate the warnings about the size of the saber - I'm 6'5", big hands, and I got the 40" blade for it (shorter blades look odd when I hold them). A beast is exactly what I wanted.

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 11:24:20 PM »

Hello!  I have the Guardian too.  Good choice Smiley

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2018, 11:59:42 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums and the addiction!
 And as a fellow Guardian owner I can tell you that you will NOT be dissapointed with this saber. The Guardian is a fine piece of craftsmanship. I love the powerful looks of this saber.  Grin  MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2018, 10:03:43 PM »

Welcome! The Guardian is indeed an awesome 'sabre; I'm confident you'll love it Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2018, 10:40:47 PM »

I'll definitely want to find some people to fight with. I've been doing historical sword arts for the better part of 20 years and work as a professional fight choreographer for the stage. I haven't been this excited to get a new sword since I got my last rapier from Darkwood. I sort of want to do the choreographed dueling and the free sparring I've seen.

Some SCA friends of mine have got into sabers recently and it feels like a nice, chill place to get my nerd on.

I got the blade originally in Consular, but decided to change it to Guardian Blue and go whole hog with tradition. I got basic sound after watching some youtube reviews. I didn't need anything super fancy for my first one.

I appreciate the warnings about the size of the saber - I'm 6'5", big hands, and I got the 40" blade for it (shorter blades look odd when I hold them). A beast is exactly what I wanted.

might I suggest the Jedi Council of Texas? can find them on FB. I know a few in the group.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2018, 03:16:22 AM »

Welcome to forum

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: