Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Which would you choose  (Read 3780 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2018, 08:33:55 PM »

Woot!  You'll like it.  Can't wait to hear your review of the Diamond!  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2018, 01:07:35 AM »

LOL

I'm the outlier I guess.  I'd get them both with Lite and lit AV switches, in Tri-Cree AS and use my filters to set colors.  But I've found that once I find a color I like I stick to it, so Emerald or Diamond has lost much of its luster to me.  :-)   Though if I had the $$$ I'd upgrade the sound to Obsidian V4, that "mute" option is nice, but not a deal-breaker to me.

For the record:  Scorpion would end up in filtered Sentinel Yellow, and the EH would either be a very light ice-blue or some shade of purple...

LOL

I'm the outlier I guess.  I'd get them both with Lite and lit AV switches, in Tri-Cree AS and use my filters to set colors.  But I've found that once I find a color I like I stick to it, so Emerald or Diamond has lost much of its luster to me.  :-)   Though if I had the $$$ I'd upgrade the sound to Obsidian V4, that "mute" option is nice, but not a deal-breaker to me.

For the record:  Scorpion would end up in filtered Sentinel Yellow, and the EH would either be a very light ice-blue or some shade of purple...
[/quote]

You and I both are the outliers I guess. I would much rather have 2 sabers in the exact colours I want. I don't really like the look of the filters though. I have a V4 soundboard and only changed the sounds about 3 times before I realized I don't really care for anything but the default Obsidian. I would absolutely have to go with Tri-Cree though. It makes a huge difference with Lithium Ion. And I feel like lit AV switches are the only way to go. I would get the EH in VA and the scorpion in BR. That's just my 2 cents.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2018, 02:05:04 AM »

Congrats, you absolutely made the right call. The flexibility and endless options of the Diamond are incredible. It's substantially more enjoyable and stays enjoyable.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: