Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Nickel City Comic Con Buffalo NY 5/18-5/20  (Read 6757 times)
Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2018, 01:03:35 AM »

Great pictures and video!! Looks like you had a good showing and a blast!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks tx, a great time was had by all. About the only thing that could be better for next year is if Ultra Sabers would come up!

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2018, 08:35:24 AM »

They make a ton of sales at the Cons! Not only just because you can't miss the display, but every time somebody ask "where do you get those" to the many people with them, you just point them in the right direction.

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 03:18:58 PM »

They make a ton of sales at the Cons! Not only just because you can't miss the display, but every time somebody ask "where do you get those" to the many people with them, you just point them in the right direction.

Tx, I can only imagine the kind of ruckus that eye candy of a display creates. Our little piddly saber display was generating a lot of attention.  Plus (if anyone is listening...) there is Buffalo’s proximity to the border. The Con always has a ton of Canadian traffic, and depending on the guests, many from Toronto. Between shipping, customs, taxes, etc, ordering an US can cost double that of strolling up to a booth. Just saying...

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 05:07:38 PM »

Thanks for the share.  Looks like this is a good con and your saber experience booth only adds to the appeal.  That's a nice saber collection.  Hopefully the one in my city will improve next year as it will be the 2nd one.  Very few cosplayers with lightsabers but the 501 was there... oddly without any sabers... I could have lent them some of mine.

point  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: