Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Personal Challenge Coin Run  (Read 1805 times)
Darth Cephalus
Supreme Heresiarch of Inadvisable Saber Techniques
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -915

Who watches the watchmen?

« on: May 14, 2018, 08:46:06 PM »

PERSONAL CHALLENGE COIN:
ORDERS OPEN: Instructions below

Hello everyone,

I ran this idea by Ultra to get permission to post here and he thought it would be fine. So here it is.
My personal challenge coins are now available for pre-order! Available in two variants: Black and Antique Silver.
I figured this was a good place to offer it, since this was the first community I joined years ago and there are several of you on here who have been following me for some time.

If you are not familiar with challenge coins, they are basically just pretty collectible coins, but sometimes, and in the presence of the right people, they get you a free drink. You can also trade. 501st members have a tendency to carry them around as do people in the armed forces, various public figures, and Disney staff. At any rate, this is my personal design.

I am pretty excited: this is my first custom piece of paraphernalia. Just looking for enough to finance the run, if there is any extra, it will be donated to the Humane Society of Oregon. The design features my performing logo on the reverse (DC= Darth Cephalus with a couple mythos glyphs and crossed Nihilus sabers) and Darth Nihilus in a fedora on the face. Image was inspired by a recent troop with the Cloud City Garrison. Text around the border reads "You've been hit by... You've been struck by...A Force Cannibal"

PRICE= $6/coin, unlimited quantity and DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING.

SHIPPING= Domestic: 1-5 coins $3.75
Contact about international or larger orders.

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Payments sent to PayPal.Me/DarthCephalus

Please include the following in notes:
Name
Shipping address
Number/type of coins (e.g. 2 black one silver)

I am planning to make about 100 of these total.
Thanks in advance to anyone who orders.

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 10:43:32 PM »

Final 2 days on the run and new Glow in the dark variant.

The new variant will be much like the black one except that the lettering and the outline of the saber on the face will be glow in the dark. It will be a little bit more, but I think it will look pretty cool. I was going to save these to just have as traders, but it looks like I am going to be out of pocket for this run quite a bit, so I figured I would try to stoke what flame exists a bit right before I paced the order.

PRICE= $6/coin for silver or black, $7/coin for glow in the dark, unlimited quantity and DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. (If someone already ordered a coin or two and just wants to add the glow in the dark, there is no extra shipping charge).

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 12:11:27 AM »

Update: coin order is delayed a bit. The company did not take paypal and that is where the finds are. I am working around it, but it added a week to what I thought the timetable would be. Live and learn I guess. Please be patient. It is still happening. More updates as I have them

Darth Cephalus
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 09:42:53 PM »

Coins are in. Mini me is helping me check them over and then it is into envelopes. Thanks a lot to all those who ordered. And for those who missed it, still some extras available while they last.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: