Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Having communication issues  (Read 2136 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« on: May 16, 2018, 12:57:54 AM »

Hello saberforum, I'm wondering if any of you can tell me how I can actually get in touch with  Emory? I'm having some difficulty with placing an order and I need to get in touch with him as I have not been able to find any other way to do it. So any and all advice is welcome.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 01:44:20 AM »

Hi.  Have you gone through the regular avenues first ?  My suggestion for the quickest communication is to contact  Marlena@ultrasabers.com  and perhaps call your subject title... need assistance to place an order.  Also live chat when open should be able to help you.  Hope you get it all figured out.  Smiley

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 01:50:56 AM »

They’ve been pretty helpful on the phone for me in the past, even about getting a particular part from them.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 03:11:06 AM »

Thanks for the suggestions. I have tried the live chat. They keep sending me to the info@ultrasabers.  I've spoken to will the sales director and a few others. Will started out trying to fix my issues, and then he never got back to me. Marlena told me to wait for will. That's been hit or miss and i still have no sabers ordered even though I have already paid for them.  I'm going to try again,  so i thank you for the suggestions.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 03:20:33 AM »

I've emailed Marlena. If that doesn't work then I'll try the phone. Rhanks again folks. I really want my saber.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 06:53:07 AM »

We really want you to have your sabers as well... and sooner than later.  Let us know how it goes.  Smiley

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 10:01:45 PM »

Sent a message ti the man himself  (Emory). Sure hope this works.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 12:05:27 AM »

Customer service is going to hate me, but I will have my sabers. They already have the  $$$. I just need to get through to them.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2018, 06:59:38 PM »

Just an update, still no communication from Ultrasabers. It's been 17 days and they have a new promotion going. Anyone have any ideas?? I'm extremely disappointed with this entire process.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2018, 08:10:57 PM »

You started this thread 6 days ago, and in it you say you have Spoken to Will. But now you are saying no communications in 17 days.

Not saying you are lying, it's is just a little confusing.

And how did you pay for a saber without ordering one?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2018, 10:28:09 PM »

original order was placed on May 4th. credit card was charged. May 5th, will contacted my and said the sabers were paid for but the website didn't send them the specs. i sent them to him again in email. got another email from will on May 8th. same issue, no specs. i gave them to him again. May 9th he emailed and said good to go, fixed my rewards points as well. May 10th, he emailed that there were still problems and that somehow i hadn't been charged enough for 1 of the sabers. later  he emailed again and said there was a problem with the other orders (2 other sabers).  third email from will that day offered to start over and offered store credit for money paid. i said fine, i'll start over, i'd like to order emerald/diamond saber. that was last communication with him. had problem placing order on website after that. it let me configure sabers but not order. attempted to contact william on May 15th, but got no answer.went through proper channels, still no reply. May 18th the order function started working again. (i tried on multiple computers). that is the situation as it stands. the thing is, i still think US is better than anything else out there. they do great work and i am a fan. would i suggest that people buy from them, i'd have to say yes. i just want to get this cleared up. the saber was going to be an anniversary present.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2018, 11:08:49 PM »

As you can see, this issue started long before I post it on the phone. I was just looking for advice as to how to better get in touch with someone. I am now and probably will remain an ultrasabers fan. And yes, I would continue buying sabers from them. Just looking to try to get this situation solved. That's a lot of money for me  AND i missed out on the May the 4th promo.  I was going to go for the Diamond saber. 15% off would have helped me get the saber.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2018, 10:49:41 PM »

Update: Marlena from US contacted me this morning and personally looked at my problem. Did not pass the buck, or bailout. She handled it  (and stayed in constant contact during the entire process)and the few hiccups that came with it. She was extremely apologetic about the delay and made sure I was more than satisfied with the outcome.  I am so happy to report that US  ABSOLUTELY STANDS BY THEIR PRODUCTS!  And I've learned what a lot of you already knew,  patience is key. Thank you US, thank you forum and thank you Marlena.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: