Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ordering Graflex buttons?  (Read 1301 times)
Phreezy E
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 13

May the Force be with you all

« on: May 16, 2018, 02:03:51 PM »

Does anybody know if there’s a way to order graflex buttons separately?
I’d like to replace the red buttons on mine with gold or chrome buttons.

I’ve searched the forum for a solution but haven’t been able to find an answer yet.

Thanks in advance for any assistance, and MTFBY!

Current Collection:
VA Dominix LE V3 w/Obsidian
RGB Bellicose
Emerald Graflex SE (Raffle Prize)
Tri AB Emperor’s Hand

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 05:14:14 PM »

As far as I know, email US with your question and they'll be able to give you a definitive answer (some items US won't have online but you can special order certain aftermarket items not listed; that's what I did when I ordered my Renegade pommel).

Good luck!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Phreezy E
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 08:09:20 PM »

Good idea, I’ll shoot them an email and see where it gets me.

Thanks Dutch!

Current Collection:
RGB Bellicose
Tri AB Emperor’s Hand

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 03:56:05 AM »

Does anybody know if there’s a way to order graflex buttons separately?
I’d like to replace the red buttons on mine with gold or chrome buttons.

I’ve searched the forum for a solution but haven’t been able to find an answer yet.

Thanks in advance for any assistance, and MTFBY!

Is this by chance what you want? https://ultrasabers.com/product/gold-anakin-button/
Admittedly, I don't know a whole lot about the Graflex and the description of the item seems to mention a non-Ultrasaber which is odd... anyways I figured it was worth a shot. I've browsed the parts section a lot and always come across those buttons. Dutchman nailed it by telling you to email them, that's often the best way to go.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Phreezy E
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 03:27:11 PM »

Is this by chance what you want? https://ultrasabers.com/product/gold-anakin-button/
Admittedly, I don't know a whole lot about the Graflex and the description of the item seems to mention a non-Ultrasaber which is odd... anyways I figured it was worth a shot. I've browsed the parts section a lot and always come across those buttons. Dutchman nailed it by telling you to email them, that's often the best way to go.

Sorry for the late response, but the feedback I got from US was to add those anakin gold buttons to my cart, but specify in the order notes which saber buttons/what color I am ordering.

Simple enough, but I think it would make more sense if they just had a dropdown menu for what buttons you’d like to order. Hopefully this info helps someone for a future order  Smiley

Current Collection:
RGB Bellicose
Tri AB Emperor’s Hand

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: