Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Celebration 2019 Plans  (Read 29109 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2019, 02:10:59 AM »

There’s a full year! Lol

True!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2019, 01:57:23 PM »

Can't decide if I want to try and get a Mando together in time, or just go with a Jedi.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2019, 05:44:52 AM »

What day(s) were you at Celebration? D: I was there all 5 and (as far as I’m aware) only met Kath and Logos

You were there all 5 days?! Impressive Smiley I think I'd have to actually devise a training program to have been there all 5 days Lol.

I was there all day Friday and Saturday.

It was a reminder how massive an event it was and how many people were there. I knew several people who reported being there on the same days I was and I never even saw them.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2019, 05:50:35 AM »

You were there all 5 days?! Impressive Smiley I think I'd have to actually devise a training program to have been there all 5 days Lol.

I was there all day Friday and Saturday.

It was a reminder how massive an event it was and how many people were there. I knew several people who reported being there on the same days I was and I never even saw them.

Friday I was in the Saber Guild parade, so if you was it you saw me (even if you don’t know it) lol. Saturday I ended up meeting with Kath and Logos. I was Bastila for a couple hours at work the beginning of the day both days and then Revan for the rest. I also ran Sound for the first Saber Guild performance on the Galactic senate stage on Friday. That was while people were just getting out of the IX panel though. I was Bastila then, Revan in the parade.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: