Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Thundercats Roar cartoon announced. (I'd rather own a Monarch than watch this)  (Read 6408 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 06:18:51 PM »

Not even close to 80s hair..80s hair was epic.  That is a toddlers ponytail
That is exactly what that thing sprouting out the hipster losers head is! Why didn't I see it sooner?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

zahnman
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 07:51:10 PM »

I blame this stupid reboot on Teen Titans Go!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2018, 12:25:06 AM »

Ugh, I'm so mad about this new show.  Who the hell thought this was a good idea???  This was my FAVORITE show growing up and it made such an impact on me, I always wanted the symbol tattooed on me.  When the first reboot came in 2011, I liked it so much, I went ahead and got the Eye of Thundera tatted on me.  I've always loved it. 

But THIS?  Ugh.  It's some kind of comedic farce that so dumbed down, I can't even make it through the "behind the scenes" crap.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2018, 12:49:13 AM »

His hair is Pebbles from the Flintstones.

As for his show?

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2018, 07:49:01 AM »

Ugh, I'm so mad about this new show.  Who the hell thought this was a good idea???  This was my FAVORITE show growing up and it made such an impact on me, I always wanted the symbol tattooed on me.  When the first reboot came in 2011, I liked it so much, I went ahead and got the Eye of Thundera tatted on me.  I've always loved it. 

But THIS?  Ugh.  It's some kind of comedic farce that so dumbed down, I can't even make it through the "behind the scenes" crap.

My favorite cartoon as a kid and still one of them to this day. I watched a few episodes of the orginal series this afternoon and it still holds up.  You get so many bonus cool points for having the Eye of Thundera tatted on!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: