Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound Warble.... Normal?  (Read 793 times)
PathofChaos
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« on: May 19, 2018, 07:46:56 PM »

Hi all!

Just got a set of brand spanking new sabers, a Renegade LE and a Graflex SE,  I have premium obsidian V4 sound drivers on both.

when I have the sound set to Obsidian there is a small, off-kilter warbly popping noise during its Idling sound track, right around the 4 second mark. This seems like a possible sound issue. It's very brief, maybe just under 1 second in duration. Its kinda like when you plug speakers into your PC when they're turned on, there's that funny popping static.

Since both exhibit the same phenomenon, I am led to assume this is normal? How about the rest of you? My fedex packages showed up looking like they'd been through a washing machine filled with crowbars. So I'm trying to make sure this wasn't damage caused in transit.

I have recharged them once since their arrival, per the box instructions. Maybe I put the speaker back in wrong? It seems like its all the way in. I tried to do it as gingerly as possible.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 12:53:58 PM »

If it's just the Obsidian track, it may be fixable by downloading a fresh copy of it and replacing it on your 'sabres.

If there was damage to your packaging, did you document it by any chance? US will want to hear about it in case it did cause any damage.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

PathofChaos
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 02:09:32 PM »

Thanks! I'll give that a try.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: