Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Solo: *Spoiler* Discussion  (Read 20194 times)
Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2018, 08:42:20 PM »

My mistake.  It's at least 10 years before a new hope.   I always thought Han was older than luke and Leia, by at least 5 years or so.      This is as "official" as I could find.  Mentions the beginning is 6 years after ep 3 and you jump ahead 3 when you see Han again.   So 9 years after ep 3.  So he's at least 11 years older than luke and Leia.      So he was around 30 in anh.     

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Solo:_A_Star_Wars_Story

Interesting, ok so I'll have to modify my mental timeline a bit.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2018, 02:24:06 AM »

hmmm I will have to confirm this myself when I get to a book store...but apparently the Solo visual guide states Dryden Vos is a Sith worshiper and Dark Side artifact collector. His Desk apparently is made from pieces of the tomb of.........Exar Kun.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2018, 06:36:27 AM »

Hi Darth Tepes,

Yeah Dryden Vos got a slab of Obsidian from Exar Kun's tomb on Yavin 4 I believe and it had Sith chants and spells carved into it. It formed the base/plinth I think. And if true this sort of makes Exar Kun canon now too.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2018, 12:10:49 PM »

Hi Darth Tepes,

Yeah Dryden Vos got a slab of Obsidian from Exar Kun's tomb on Yavin 4 I believe and it had Sith chants and spells carved into it. It formed the base/plinth I think. And if true this sort of makes Exar Kun canon now too.

Yea..thats pretty huge really.  They could have just said "the tomb of an ancient sith lord" or even made up New Sith Lord.  But out right naming Exar Kun just brought up a lot possibilities.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2018, 12:43:45 PM »

I've shown you no reason to be threatened... yet. Just remember someone with my... unique skillset could get in if I really wanted to, then I would be rolling in Gundam models and lightsabers.  Grin
Fortunately, I have a four-legged early warning system.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2018, 02:32:36 PM »

Fortunately, I have a four-legged early warning system.
Who likes me, once she knows who I am she will be begging cuddles not waking you up  Tongue
Plus, why would I try to break in while you're home? Thats just bad planning.

Yea..thats pretty huge really.  They could have just said "the tomb of an ancient sith lord" or even made up New Sith Lord.  But out right naming Exar Kun just brought up a lot possibilities.
Maybe The Mouse is finally starting to pay attention to the fans and are going to start reintroducing stuff back into cannon.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2018, 02:36:37 PM »

Who likes me, once she knows who I am she will be begging cuddles not waking you up  Tongue
Plus, why would I try to break in while you're home? Thats just bad planning.
Then I've got my nosy neighbors to watch in the daytime. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2018, 02:45:09 PM »

Then I've got my nosy neighbors to watch in the daytime. Grin
Who have seen my car parked in your driveway several times already  Roll Eyes

Now, back on topic, I really hope they continue to reintroduce the Jedi and Sith of Legends back into cannon. It will be interesting to see if the mention of Exar Kun goes any further than just that.  

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2018, 02:46:13 PM »

Who have seen my car parked in your driveway several times already  Roll Eyes

Now, back on topic, I really hope they continue to reintroduce the Jedi and Sith of Legends back into cannon. It will be interesting to see if the mention of Exar Kun goes any further than just that.  
I've got a good one for them. Grin Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2018, 03:45:02 PM »

One thing I hold against Dave Filoni is he stopped Lucas from Introducing Revan into Canon.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2018, 04:11:28 PM »

One thing I hold against Dave Filoni is he stopped Lucas from Introducing Revan into Canon.
Somebody needs to die in a fire. Angry

I also heard that they wanted to throw Revan into Rey's Force vision. They didn't want any Sith (for whatever dumbass reason) but they had no problems with the emo boy band. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2018, 04:23:49 PM »

Somebody needs to die in a fire. Angry

I also heard that they wanted to throw Revan into Rey's Force vision. They didn't want any Sith (for whatever dumbass reason) but they had no problems with the emo boy band. Undecided

Dave felt having Sith could not manifest as spirits like the Jedi who become one with the Force.  Kind of simple to think the Sith would be like poltergeist.  Instead of being one with the Force and free they are Trapped. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2018, 04:30:49 PM »

Dave felt having Sith could not manifest as spirits like the Jedi who become one with the Force.  Kind of simple to think the Sith would be like poltergeist.  Instead of being one with the Force and free they are Trapped. 
I could totally get behind that. Now did Filoni have a hand in writing Ep7? Cuz if this is the source info, then it's severely flawed because spirits have no bearing on a vision.

Sig by For Tyeth

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2018, 05:46:28 PM »

Um, question:  Why can't Sith manifest as force ghosts?  I mean, there's a light side and a dark side but its all one force...  If a Jedi can become one with the force and manifest as a ghost, why should a Sith not be able to do the same?

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2018, 05:52:26 PM »

I made a mistake.  According to Wookipedia, Filoni was apprehensive about Revan being in the episode...but it was Lucas himself who asked Revan and Bane be removed as Sith becoming spirits conflicted with his view on The Force.  No further explanation that I have found yet.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: