Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: First Saber, FO Bellicose  (Read 6633 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 04:53:05 AM »

Except how would you mix the fonts together? I'm thinking Starkiller power on, Sith clashed, Starkiller swings, and Sith power off, same with Starkiller blade lock up. And I have family in Colorado Springs. Cheesy The Engles if you know them.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Gekido
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -75

Ronin Sith Marauder

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 04:35:56 PM »

Let's see... it's got the sith power-on, starkiller swings and impacts, sith lockup, howl, and the starkiller lockup, starkiller power-off. ( I think..) Anyway, it sounds pretty cool, nice and angry. You have to watch out, though, sometimes some of the sounds seem different with the idle, so you get a weird "bounce" once the sound happens and goes back to the idle. If that makes any sense. Grin
Oh, and "Engles" sounds familiar, but I don't know if I know them.

"Honor is a fool's prize... and glory is of no use to the dead."
      "Mizz'ri"-FO Bellicose, Obsidian, Long Grooves
      "Excrucio"-DVA Prophecy V3, Obsidian, Silver FoC
      "BMF"-Hasbro Force FX Mace Windu
      "Pain"-Anakin ROTS US FX, VA 
Dark Side points, please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 05:48:32 PM »

Kevin Engle, Rachel Engle, so on so on. I'm related to them. xp I might just keep all Starkiller sounds because I really like that font. Has the perfect clashes and swings.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Southpaw36
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 10:06:59 PM »

Im ordering my bellicose this week, what to do have wrapped around the accessory button? Looks sweet gives it a sith warrior look.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 10:23:34 PM »

Im ordering my bellicose this week, what to do have wrapped around the accessory button? Looks sweet gives it a sith warrior look.

Seriously you are going to pee a little it's really sick.

I looks like it could just be Electrical tape.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 01:49:14 PM »

I'm getting a Bellicose next week! Cheesy Its going to have everything in it. Guardian Blue Heavy Grade blade with pointed tip, red accessory button, Obsidian with blue av button, li-ions, short grooves, and I'm actually going to use the Old Republic Jedi font on the Obsidian board. Can't wait to finally get the saber. Except how is the upper shroud on the emitter? I'm kinda iffy about that part but thats it. Thanks. =] I will be doing a review/sound demo when I actually get the saber and some detail pics will be put up too so watch out for that.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 02:01:25 PM »

I'm getting a Bellicose next week! Cheesy Its going to have everything in it. Guardian Blue Heavy Grade blade with pointed tip, red accessory button, Obsidian with blue av button, li-ions, short grooves, and I'm actually going to use the Old Republic Jedi font on the Obsidian board. Can't wait to finally get the saber. Except how is the upper shroud on the emitter? I'm kinda iffy about that part but thats it. Thanks. =] I will be doing a review/sound demo when I actually get the saber and some detail pics will be put up too so watch out for that.

From what I've seen of Artorius's Bellicose it's a great saber, the shroud is a really cool feature too.  It extends up past the actual emitter about 1 - 1.5 inches IIRC.  Go for it!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011, 06:07:37 PM »

@Nero. Its already planned. I got 100 bucks saved up already and if I get a lets say a 68 dollar check on the 9th then I will be good. I'll need 136 then, that'll be a little over 300 bucks but thats ok. Maybe if I have enough left I will get an Ultra Sabers shirt too. Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: