Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Repairs  (Read 1384 times)
bparx
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 30, 2018, 12:41:46 AM »

I have a Dark Sentinel v4 staff that I bought a few years ago. Neither turns on anymore, and there's no water damage ( I'm in Phoenix AZ, so not a lot of water around, haha). I was wondering if there's an easy fix, or if I can send it in for repairs. Obviously, I'd like to save money where possible, but I'm not very good with electronics.

Please advise.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 03:19:42 AM »

If you're not good with electronics, I'd definitely contact Ultrasabers about servicing it.
info@ultrasabers.com

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 10:52:19 AM »

Why do you think it isn't working? Did it work the list time you used it? What kind if battery set up do you have? If rechargeable you may just need new batteries. Did you leave AAA batteries in there so long they busted? You didn't give very many details.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 05:24:10 PM »

Why do you think it isn't working? Did it work the list time you used it? What kind if battery set up do you have? If rechargeable you may just need new batteries. Did you leave AAA batteries in there so long they busted? You didn't give very many details.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Agreed!  It could also be a very simple fix, like a loose wire.  My daughter has had two sabers that just needed a wire re-soldered to the battery pack.  Literally 30 seconds of work - good as new!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: