Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I can't wait...  (Read 566 times)
NeonBeamDreams
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: May 30, 2018, 05:38:14 AM »

About 5 days ago I was just browsing the US page wondering if I should finally take the leap and buy a saber, that's when I saw that the Standard Issue V3's were back in stock and I knew that that had to be my first one that I ever got, so I went all out on it, (as far as a stunt saber goes lol) covertec wheel, a clip for it it, ordered it in a Sentinel Yellow, and payed for 2-day shipping, I kid you not I was looking everyday, waiting for the word *Processing* To turn into *Shipping*, and today it finally did, I realized that after doing some research FedEx does not deliver to a P.O box, and when I saw that the shipping was cancelled, I won't lie my heart kinda sunk, but now there's a new tracking number from the USPS and says that my saber should be here by the 31st, I have to really give it to US, they went the extra mile to make sure that the product was shipped and would reach me in 2 days, I've delt with some places that were a pain but I gotta give some big props to US, I don't know how rare something like that is, but when my saber gets here, I'll be showing it off here on the forums and thanking US all the way.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 05:00:28 AM »

Bravo.  Glad to hear you went for it. US makes great sabers and i know you will be pleased.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 02:32:40 AM »

The Standard Issue V3 saber is a good solid saber and under rated in my opinion. Love that slanted emitter. I have the dark version with the vertical grooves in B-Red and I bought the silver version in G-blue for one of my best friends as a gift and he loves it also! I will look forward to seeing the pics. MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

KennayGW
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 31

Force of the North and the Far East

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 06:34:17 AM »

Yea man..I got my first 2 orders ...and both orders came literally in a couple days...3 days max. they ship from Texas...and I live in canada lol. And the quality is top notch and their customer service is awesome. Message them once..they reply in no more than a few hours. I take my hat off to Ultra sabers. Solid company...Solid people.

Emperors Hand
Phantom V4
Diamond Initiate LE V4

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: