Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Feel the fury!!!!  (Read 4995 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« on: June 03, 2018, 12:07:37 AM »

The wait is over. You may rise. I very much look forward to getting to know you all, and besting you in combat. Anyone near in the Monterey Bay area feel up to a duel? I warn you, I do not use protective gear other than for my eyes. You may wear whatever you please. I've seen some damn good freestyle spinning on here and would like to start to focus on that too. But I have been dueling with lightsabers on and off for about 13 years.
As I said I look forward to getting to know you all better and if you have any questions for me feel free to ask.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 12:10:00 AM »

Welcome to the forums! Usually I ask if you already have an Ultrasaber or not, but your picture answers that question.

Oh, and I would love to give you either a dark side/light side point for your Tesla signature quote, so which side do you prefer?  Cool

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 12:26:03 AM »

I would have assumed DarkSide points would be obvious. So DS points please and thank you sir. Thanks for liking the Tesla quote too. Obviously you are a man of intelligence and taste.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 12:48:26 AM »

I would have assumed DarkSide points would be obvious. So DS points please and thank you sir. Thanks for liking the Tesla quote too. Obviously you are a man of intelligence and taste.

My mistake, I have a bad habit of getting too involved in the posting text to notice much else. And thank you for the compliment  Grin

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 02:00:01 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum dark one.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 02:46:17 AM »

welcome to the forums. there is a group in Ca. I'm sure Lord Ravage will be by at some point.
be sure to post pics of your saber when you get a chance.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 02:56:06 AM »

Welcome to the forum.
Sounds like you may be ready to join us

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2018, 08:09:53 AM »

Welcome to the forum! From ready some of your post so far I think I like your style.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2018, 08:38:26 AM »

Welcome to the forum! From ready some of your post so far I think I like your style.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thank you sir. Thanks to everyone here for being so welcoming.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2018, 12:58:15 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 01:08:45 PM »

I like this guy's style too! I look forward to you shaking things up.  Welcome.  Although some warning, unless your hands are cast from pure Adamantium, I would suggest picking up a pair of gloves.  I have seen more broken fingers, thumbs and mangled hands as a result of saber combat- and that is WITH lacrosse or HEMA gloves!!!

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 02:04:57 PM »

I like this guy's style too! I look forward to you shaking things up.  Welcome.  Although some warning, unless your hands are cast from pure Adamantium, I would suggest picking up a pair of gloves.  I have seen more broken fingers, thumbs and mangled hands as a result of saber combat- and that is WITH lacrosse or HEMA gloves!!!

I like your style. Who in their right mind wouldn't like some one that's into Miyamoto Musashi? I appreciate the concern but I've tried gloves before and took them off in frustration mid battle. I'm not saying I'm the toughest SOB and wouldn't get hurt, But I've broken my 4th and 5th metacarpal on both hands more than I can remember due to a long life of a short fuse. The human hand will only stand up to punching solid steel elevator doors, oak trees and brick so much before they go snap. But then the bones grow back stronger. I use some finger-less, slightly padded bicycle gloves when I practice spinning sometimes and they just take me away from the feel of my saber. I later got to train privately with a master Japanese swordsman, I cant imagine a saber hurting more than a white oak Bokken. I'm kind of sick though too and like to feel the pain or else I don't feel I learn as fast.  I doubt I will find anyone to duel with anytime soon anyway. I would try the gloves if I was required to but I feel like it would be a hindrance. But I get what you are saying. Thanks.   

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 06:11:10 PM »

I like your style. Who in their right mind wouldn't like some one that's into Miyamoto Musashi? I appreciate the concern but I've tried gloves before and took them off in frustration mid battle. I'm not saying I'm the toughest SOB and wouldn't get hurt, But I've broken my 4th and 5th metacarpal on both hands more than I can remember due to a long life of a short fuse. The human hand will only stand up to punching solid steel elevator doors, oak trees and brick so much before they go snap. But then the bones grow back stronger. I use some finger-less, slightly padded bicycle gloves when I practice spinning sometimes and they just take me away from the feel of my saber. I later got to train privately with a master Japanese swordsman, I cant imagine a saber hurting more than a white oak Bokken. I'm kind of sick though too and like to feel the pain or else I don't feel I learn as fast.  I doubt I will find anyone to duel with anytime soon anyway. I would try the gloves if I was required to but I feel like it would be a hindrance. But I get what you are saying. Thanks.   

keep in mind that the heavy grade can go toe to toe with a kendo stick and walk away just fine. so I would say just as tough.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2018, 09:35:23 PM »

keep in mind that the heavy grade can go toe to toe with a kendo stick and walk away just fine. so I would say just as tough.

Hey there bigBEAR. I'm just wandering when you say kendo stick you mean a shinai right? Because I've been hit almost every where with an oak boken and a shinai is like getting a massage in comparison. shinai sting where bokens will knock you out and break bones. Getting hit with anything never feels "good". I just cant imagine the aerodynamics of a solid wooden boken being beat by a round hollow polycarbonate rod that ultimately will flex. I am not trying to sound like a tough guy, just enjoying the conversations. Smiley And I have never been hit with a heavy grade blade so I cant say what it feels like definitively. In fact I would really like to find out. I'll have to get one and hit my self with it repeatedly to prepare. I grew up hitting myself in the knees elbows and head with red oak nunchuks since I was 7 (I mean, I stopped hitting myself by 9)Tongue

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2018, 01:10:19 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Galez j'us buti wo su Akuyi, ir galez zhol buti wo su j'us noj satyi j'us duobé!
(May you be one with the Force, and may it be one with you while serving you well!)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: