Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Feel the fury!!!!  (Read 4976 times)
KennayGW
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 31

Force of the North and the Far East

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 06:17:04 AM »

Welcome to the forum bro. Seems like you're a veteran already. Definitely the right place for u. Look forward to seeing your artillery.

Emperors Hand
Phantom V4
Diamond Initiate LE V4

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2018, 09:28:02 AM »

Welcome on this Forum Wink

Every body is free in this galaxy (i mean as long as the DarkSiders are just a little entertaining group LOL ) but protective gears are, too me, very important. If you do not wear any helmet, your opponent can not target your head or your neck ... that are very lethal targets. So, if you can not hit head and neck, i think that duels are less realistic ... Just my opinion Wink

But Once again, welcome on this forum and have fun with us Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 09:53:15 PM »

Welcome Smiley Veteran duellers are always a bonus to have on the forum but I suspect most will recommend those who haven't already broken their hands multiple times to keep wearing their gear! Consider it your natural armour - and a dark sider will only channel pain and anger to their own ends anyway!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 10:06:52 PM »

Welcome on this Forum Wink

Every body is free in this galaxy (i mean as long as the DarkSiders are just a little entertaining group LOL ) but protective gears are, too me, very important. If you do not wear any helmet, your opponent can not target your head or your neck ... that are very lethal targets. So, if you can not hit head and neck, i think that duels are less realistic ... Just my opinion Wink

But Once again, welcome on this forum and have fun with us Wink

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been hit in the head and neck a few times. I think it makes duels MORE realistic. But I've been told I'm "mentally unstable" so... Wink

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Antoineh355
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2018, 05:23:32 AM »

Hello my name is Antoine Deon Houston. I'm new to ultrasabers and to saber forums. I can say I am loving it.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2018, 02:02:12 AM »

Hello my name is Antoine Deon Houston. I'm new to ultrasabers and to saber forums. I can say I am loving it.

ba da ba ba ba, I'm lovin' it too! Wink

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2018, 06:56:48 AM »

Hello and welcome Darth Silenoz!

Have a Dark Side point and all my respect for your Nikola Tesla quote!

You Sir are obiously a veteran much more experienced than I. When I practice with an opponent I usally do so with mid-grade lightsaber without protective gear. But my group is part of a stuntman school and we learn to fight with impressive moves while avoiding actual hurting blows as much as possible. When I practice alone for spinning I tend to use a red oak bokken so I do know how oak feels when you hit your own knee because you weren't focused enough or tried to go too fast with a movement you don't fully master yet.

Anyway, hope you don't break your bones again soon!

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2018, 04:55:00 PM »

Hello and welcome Darth Silenoz!

Have a Dark Side point and all my respect for your Nikola Tesla quote!

You Sir are obiously a veteran much more experienced than I. When I practice with an opponent I usally do so with mid-grade lightsaber without protective gear. But my group is part of a stuntman school and we learn to fight with impressive moves while avoiding actual hurting blows as much as possible. When I practice alone for spinning I tend to use a red oak bokken so I do know how oak feels when you hit your own knee because you weren't focused enough or tried to go too fast with a movement you don't fully master yet.

Anyway, hope you don't break your bones again soon!

Thanks. Pleasure to meet you. I wouldn't say I'm a veteran considering I have never dueled with any official rules or in a real league or whatever. Have a Lightside point on me for appreciating Mr. Tesla.  

Iofurr
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 7

Father ~ Husband ~ Heathen

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2018, 06:22:10 AM »

Greetings and Welcome to the Galaxy!

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire.

Darkside and Lightside Points Please

Sabers Owned:
Dark Apprentice V4 with Fire Orange
(__(((((__0_(((_]]       

Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2018, 01:25:12 PM »

Greetings and Welcome to the Galaxy!

Thank you. Have I not always been in this Galaxy? Wait... Where am I?

Iofurr
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 7

Father ~ Husband ~ Heathen

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2018, 06:40:56 AM »

Are we really ever anywhere?? 

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire.

Darkside and Lightside Points Please

Sabers Owned:
Dark Apprentice V4 with Fire Orange
(__(((((__0_(((_]]       

Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2018, 01:43:53 PM »

Are we really ever anywhere?? 

Good point.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: