Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: RGBA, eh?  (Read 3054 times)
Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2018, 08:56:32 PM »

My boss has RP. He has enough field of view to drive to work and back on roads he knows with little traffic in daylight. He can't see in rooms with low lighting. He trips on stuff due to the limited peripheral view. I've wondered, as it affects his color vision or anyone with color vision issues, how purples and yellows made of mixes appear to those of different sensitivity for varying frequencies. I have a true 410nm purple that I think outdoes any shade I've made with RGB mixes. I suppose it would be interesting to find out how he sees the mix vs. real purple.

He's about to see if he can qualify to take part in a gene therapy study that may stop the progression. Have you heard of anything like that?

No, I haven't. I'll have to ask the staff when I get back on Monday. Seems pretty interesting.

I can't drive, and it sucks due to the loss of independence, but I do have Access and the wifey to get to and fro.
I've been having problems seeing for a loooooong time, much longer than I realize but I am on board for any clinical trials and the such.

Low light sucks, in a zombie apocalypse, I would be dead quick by zombie or just tripping over something, lol.

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: