Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Graflex and Prophecy comparison, why I like them both for different reasons.  (Read 4250 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« on: June 04, 2018, 12:24:20 AM »

Don't forget to like and subsctibe!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPlpBS28Ik8&amp;lc=z22ndrpx5qjkst5uwacdp4353pckuxkmjavdy0ciggdw03c010c.1528063336651987" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPlpBS28Ik8&amp;lc=z22ndrpx5qjkst5uwacdp4353pckuxkmjavdy0ciggdw03c010c.1528063336651987</a>

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 03:38:36 AM »

Nice video and good reasons for both.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 03:46:31 AM »

Another enjoyable and informative video.  My two fav's are the Shock and then the Prophecy.  Smiley

point  Cool

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 04:07:11 AM »

Hi Prowl,

The Prophecy is still on my wish list along with the Sentinel V4 LE for my first purchase.
Thanks again for not making my decision any easier when I have to make it....and thanks to the best cameraman on YouTube!

point inbound.

KennayGW
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 31

Force of the North and the Far East

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 06:22:20 AM »

Outa these 2 I like the prophecy better. I've held the graflex before..It's true it's uncomfortable. So definitely prophecy for me. I wanna be able to battle without those ridges.

Emperors Hand
Phantom V4
Diamond Initiate LE V4

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 05:42:32 PM »

Thanks for taking the time to make & share this review.  I like the compare/contrast aspect of it

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 08:10:54 PM »

Thanks for watching and for the feedback!  Cheesy

Another enjoyable and informative video.  My two fav's are the Shock and then the Prophecy.  Smiley

point  Cool

The Shock is the only hilt I've owned that might be even more comfrotable for dueling than the Prophecy IMO.

Hi Prowl,

The Prophecy is still on my wish list along with the Sentinel V4 LE for my first purchase.
Thanks again for not making my decision any easier when I have to make it....and thanks to the best cameraman on YouTube!

point inbound.

Eric wasn't around for this video but he is doing fine, he was over for a little while yesterday, we modded the mess out of his SNES classic.

Outa these 2 I like the prophecy better. I've held the graflex before..It's true it's uncomfortable. So definitely prophecy for me. I wanna be able to battle without those ridges.

Yeah, the Graflex is not good for dueling at all.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2018, 09:42:46 PM »

Nice sabers. I kinda want both at the same time myself now. Been wondering though for the Graflex, which top button is which? I kind of want a Luke/Anakin theme going on for mine. Red rear button gold front and or reversed whichever is which, like I don't wanna go to order then have it switched around you know x.x The joys of a more custom Graflex though you can have it your own =] I'm also going for a regular Mid Grade blade for mine and Tri-Guardian Blue as well so that'll be a first. Will have to compare shades with my regular Guardian Blue Dark Sentinel LE saber when I get that. Also going for mostly looks, always loved the look of the more classic slanted emitters myself =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2018, 03:43:09 PM »

Another really informative video, thanks for sharing Prowl.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Goldldr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2018, 08:15:08 PM »

Nice video.  Good information and should be helpful for folks checking out these hilts,

Current Saber Collection (?=mystery box pull, *=raffle prize)
Consular (Diamond)
Flamberge v2 w/ renegade LE emitters (Diamond)
Azure Reaper Obs4 tri-cree CG
Crimson Scorpion ObsL FO (?)
Liberator v3 stunt FO (?)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)
Dark Apprentice stunt FO (?)

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 12:50:55 AM »

Thanks for the replies guys!

I can't wait to see which saber you do get next, Zren!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2018, 06:17:16 AM »

This is a really good, informative video. Point.

I would like to say that I find the Graflex to be very comfortable to spin and twirl around and I acknowledge the idea that I may be alone on that one. 😁

I still need to get me a standard Prophecy V3. I love the Dark version, as you can tell in my sig. 😁

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2018, 11:15:27 AM »

I think Prowl should just compare the Prophecy v3 with every single Ultrasabers he has. It doesn't matter if they hilts are not related. Beautiful items can always be compared for fun regardless Tongue

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2018, 12:51:44 AM »

I think Prowl should just compare the Prophecy v3 with every single Ultrasabers he has. It doesn't matter if they hilts are not related. Beautiful items can always be compared for fun regardless Tongue

lol, that would be fun

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2018, 03:33:31 AM »

Your reviews are always so comprehensive and very thorough. One of the things I really appreciate about you. Love the video too, keep them coming.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: